Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

load time for game is crazy long

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Siranthony

load time for game is crazy long Empty
PostSubject: load time for game is crazy long   load time for game is crazy long I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:30 pm

I waited 5 minutes for game to load today
ive played the game for months and has allways loaded right away
whats up?
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: load time for game is crazy long   load time for game is crazy long I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:43 pm

I'm also having connection issues through Kong. Had to refresh several times today to get the game to load, now it's taking several minutes as Siranthony mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: load time for game is crazy long   load time for game is crazy long I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Yes!

I started having issues ingame(The game simply stalled and didn't respond) then the loading got affected as well. Have tried both IE7, Chrome and Firefox and the loading is still longer than it was yesterday.(I'm able to play now, though)  

(Probably flashplayer bs again!)  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: load time for game is crazy long   load time for game is crazy long I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Using firefox and no problem for me, why not make the game downloable to don´t longer suffer for every bugged annoying adobe flash player update?  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

PostSubject: Re: load time for game is crazy long   load time for game is crazy long I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:17 am

this may be an unrelated issue but.... I find that if I try to log into a solo battle in full screen.... it hangs for a long time.... if I exit full screen it loads much faster. Also when logging into battle lags for me I find swapping to a different browser tab improves the speed. <shrug> no idea what this means..... just laying it out there so the devs have some data.

Dren
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: load time for game is crazy long   load time for game is crazy long I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:06 am

loading times are back to normal for me.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: load time for game is crazy long   load time for game is crazy long I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

load time for game is crazy long
Page 1 of 1