Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Load Times for Craft Building: Fix

Go down 
+2
Bobba
THAN0S
6 posters
AuthorMessage
THAN0S

THAN0S

Load Times for Craft Building: Fix Empty
PostSubject: Load Times for Craft Building: Fix   Load Times for Craft Building: Fix I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Whenever I choose to enter into one of the crafting buildings it majorly lags. This is almost certainly due to the larger number of Items that players with a few months of game time accumulate.

So, what I suggest, is that you leave that entire area BLANK when the Craft building loads. If somebody wants to hit the 'ALL' button and look through their stuff, then THEY can spend 60+ seconds waiting for their stuff to load.

Also, add a few more buttons to allow players to look at LI, Arch, HI, Cav, Special, and Hero only items.

It might also help if there was a 'repair all broken' button.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Load Times for Craft Building: Fix   Load Times for Craft Building: Fix I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:25 pm

THAN0S wrote:
Whenever I choose to enter into one of the crafting buildings it majorly lags. This is almost certainly due to the larger number of Items that players with a few months of game time accumulate.

So, what I suggest, is that you leave that entire area BLANK when the Craft building loads. If somebody wants to hit the 'ALL' button and look through their stuff, then THEY can spend 60+ seconds waiting for their stuff to load.

Also, add a few more buttons to allow players to look at LI, Arch, HI, Cav, Special, and Hero only items.

It might also help if there was a 'repair all broken' button.
If you are in full screen switching to windowed mode usually loads it faster. If you are already in windowed...then I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Load Times for Craft Building: Fix   Load Times for Craft Building: Fix I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:51 pm

It doesn't load fast either way. Some of us are such item hoarders.

So yea, this dwarf wants to remind that godlike dwarves have issues with slowww loading! Though, me too...

Dividing items by units, making pages which load separately, and yea, blank area, I like that idea... We can't craft or repair without waiting ages. I can't even click the right broken items due to repair scrollbar being too sensitive. (and again, repair-all? Great idea)

p.s. nice to know that the Dwarf is a hoarder. And it resembles my writing style somewhat too, haven't noticed before O.o

anyway, devs pleaaaase fix it sooner than soon(tm)!
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: Load Times for Craft Building: Fix   Load Times for Craft Building: Fix I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:59 am

This would be quite useful. Leave it blank while adding new pages that load separately. Even perhaps in the future a text only type of option that players can select? It could use the symbols we already have for the units the "sword" "arrows" "armor" "Horseshoe" "Crown"

Then by type
C = common
UC = uncommon
R = rare
E = epic
G = godlike
Whatever was decided upon. Even buttons that allow you to find by type or abilities. Quick example.
Xp, Dr,Dur,Str,Mel,Mor,Mis,Mov,Ran,Arm,End

I enjoy the graphics. People have done a nice job on them. I would be happier with more ways to sort them so we can avoid waiting for them all to load. I love the idea of leaving the craft building blank. Watching it load items before I click repair has been on my mind for awhile. I normally right click then select settings and it helps items load faster ((Wish my comp would do that automatically.)) Same thing would help in the auction house as well. I use the same computer and ISP for games with more high end graphics like WoW for example and had zero issues maybe some type of download a "graphics pack" for items and maps? Could be added for those of us who would want it in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hawxindanite

PostSubject: Re: Load Times for Craft Building: Fix   Load Times for Craft Building: Fix I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:16 am

I'm not really experiencing any lag but the fix all broken makes sense as long as it has a way to prioritise which items are repaired since there are a limited amount of slots lol.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Load Times for Craft Building: Fix   Load Times for Craft Building: Fix I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Hawxindanite wrote:
I'm not really experiencing any lag but the fix all broken makes sense as long as it has a way to prioritise which items are repaired since there are a limited amount of slots lol.
why is that funny? lol means laugh out loud. So when saying that yes there are a limited amount of slots how is this funny? You are just making a point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Load Times for Craft Building: Fix   Load Times for Craft Building: Fix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Load Times for Craft Building: Fix
Page 1 of 1