Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oingoboingo

Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay Empty
PostSubject: Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay   Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:54 am

As the title implies, I'm getting a weird visual glitch in my barracks. When a broken item is removed/replaced, I sometimes get an INCREASE to my unit stats. I don't think these stats hold in battle, just sort of annoying when trying to figure out the right gear for my units. If I deselect and then reselect that unit in barracks, the problem goes away.

-O
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay   Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:00 am

We will check it out.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay   Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:45 am

Oingoboingo wrote:
As the title implies, I'm getting a weird visual glitch in my barracks.  When a broken item is removed/replaced, I sometimes get an INCREASE to my unit stats.  I don't think these stats hold in battle, just sort of annoying when trying to figure out the right gear for my units.  If I deselect and then reselect that unit in barracks, the problem goes away.

-O

Have the same thing as Oingo since yesterday's patch. Selecting a different unit and then selecting the previous 1 helps to see the real stats again.
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay   Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:53 am

FYI still getting this bug...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay   Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barracks Glitch - Removing an Item INCREASES Unit Stat DIsplay
Page 1 of 1