Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Army AP shrinks after battles

Go down 
+4
Tops
Boboknack
Pulkit
Metalsiagon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

Army AP shrinks after battles Empty
PostSubject: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 pm

So this is the AP I've been using for Nightmare solos and co-ops lately, it starts at 2032. Its 7 units: 3 LI, 2 HI, and 2 Cav. I bring 5 hero's with the LI and HI combined. This is what it says at the selection window before clicking go. Its also already saved as an army group if that matters, so I'm not selecting anything different.
Army AP shrinks after battles Rsy9zc10

This is one of the various post battle AP counts I've gotten with this army.
Army AP shrinks after battles M2lc7g10
I'vs also seen 1956, 1953, 1827, and a few others post battle. I'm slightly confused because these numbers don't make up any gear combo I could make and still have 30% LI.

Anyone else having this problem?
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:28 pm

I had this problem that very day and I did explain to Xargos. I guess they are working on a fix or waiting for uploading it since earlier it was the "lag" that was the priority .
PS. It also leads to low CP from battles...
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:33 pm

That would explain the 80's on my C team co-ops... I thought the minimum AP for 100 CP had just radically shifted.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Metalsiagon wrote:
So this is the AP I've been using for Nightmare solos and co-ops lately, it starts at 2032. Its 7 units: 3 LI, 2 HI, and 2 Cav. I bring 5 hero's with the LI and HI combined. This is what it says at the selection window before clicking go. Its also already saved as an army group if that matters, so I'm not selecting anything different.
Army AP shrinks after battles Rsy9zc10

This is one of the various post battle AP counts I've gotten with this army.
Army AP shrinks after battles M2lc7g10
I'vs also seen 1956, 1953, 1827, and a few others post battle. I'm slightly confused because these numbers don't make up any gear combo I could make and still have 30% LI.

Anyone else having this problem?

Could it be gear breaking in battle? only a thought.
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Nothing I have is even close to breaking. I don't really have that much gear either.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Umm wrong Bobo...
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:54 pm

That's a good thought bobo, but I don't think it's the case because it happens a lot and I doubt people are breaking several gear items per battle.
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:57 am

You guys sure it has nothing to do with wall absorption ? Have you checked the actual cp you got in the region you attacked as well ?
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:37 am

Johntheright wrote:
You guys sure it has nothing to do with wall absorption ? Have you checked the actual cp you got in the region you attacked as well ?
Yeah , it decreased my AP because of walls...
*Sarcasm Intended*
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:53 am

Same happens when entering the PvP lobby. In my army setup window it says that i have 1613 AP. When I look at myself in the pvp lobby it suddenly tells me that I'm only using 1562 AP.
I think I know what the bug is about. The 51 AP difference is exactly the AP of the gear my one hero is using. --> Hero gear doesnt count to AP in battle, but is correctly displayed in the army setup window.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:56 pm

This must be relevant to the bug LIA dont count as infantry in the 30% needed infantry/ranged. Non-infantry/missile aps didn't get reset when you changed your selection of army set.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:11 am

bump.

AP from hero gear still doesnt count. It is correctly displayed in the army setup window but left out when you enter PvP-q or at the end of every battle in the victory/defeat window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:44 am

Yep, still not displayed/calculated correctly.

If this should have fixed it, it is not working properly:

Army AP shrinks after battles B3vJnDZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army AP shrinks after battles   Army AP shrinks after battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army AP shrinks after battles
Page 1 of 1