Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battles kick me out!

Go down 
+2
RuneSlayer
Uncommondrunk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncommondrunk

Uncommondrunk

Battles kick me out! Empty
PostSubject: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:13 am

Okay, it's starting to annoy me and make me want to quit the game because one crucial thing, a thing that's in the game's name, isn't working for me at all!!
So I go into a battle, and it's a very slow to load, I start the battle and it's so very laggy, I than move my troops to their formations, and what do you know, when the troops stop moving, it disconnects me and/or black screen, please fix, I like this game, but I can't just be a builder.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:21 am

Uncommondrunk wrote:
Okay, it's starting to annoy me and make me want to quit the game because one crucial thing, a thing that's in the game's name, isn't working for me at all!!
So I go into a battle, and it's a very slow to load, I start the battle and it's so very laggy, I than move my troops to their formations, and what do you know, when the troops stop moving, it disconnects me and/or black screen, please fix, I like this game, but I can't just be a builder.

1. Is this happening after you have done a few battles?

2. Are you using Chrome, IE, Firefox...?

3. What is the Flash version you are using?

4. Have you tried this solution here.. ?
Back to top Go down
Uncommondrunk

Uncommondrunk

PostSubject: Re: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:32 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Uncommondrunk wrote:

I've done around 12 battles and all end in the same way, and I use firefox, is that as bad as chrome? It worked great on the old worlds, and I'm not sure what version of Flash I use, and I've tried that solution yes.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:41 am

Uncommondrunk wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Uncommondrunk wrote:

I've done around 12 battles and all end in the same way, and I use firefox, is that as bad as chrome? It worked great on the old worlds, and I'm not sure what version of Flash I use, and I've tried that solution yes.

I mean..

Do you experience this problem AFTER a few battles, or even if you do 1 battle it will crash for you?

Adobe has made another update for Flash, so that could be the problem...We will need to look into it.
Back to top Go down
Uncommondrunk

Uncommondrunk

PostSubject: Re: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:45 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Uncommondrunk wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Uncommondrunk wrote:

I mean..

Do you experience this problem AFTER a few battles, or even if you do 1 battle it will crash for you?

Adobe has made another update for Flash, so that could be the problem...We will need to look into it.

If you could look into it I would love you Razz
And I experience it every battle no matter what.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:59 am

Uncommondrunk, what's your in-game name?
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:01 am

lightshield wrote:
Uncommondrunk, what's your in-game name?

Blackheartfreak
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:47 am

Reinstalling the flashplayer helped me, loading times are a lot better(After the hotfix, the long loading times appeared). I still lag but my graphic card is bust, guess that explains that issue.

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:05 am

Boboknack wrote:
Reinstalling the flashplayer helped me, loading times are a lot better(After the hotfix, the long loading times appeared). I still lag but my graphic card is bust, guess that explains that issue.

Flash is quite...sneaky... It has created many many problems...a fresh install always helps.

The game uses 3D acceleration, so you must have a very old graphics card to experiencing problems. Either that..or something else is wrong. Let us know..We want to help.
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:08 am

If you have firefox, Strachu gave me a fix that works for me at least.

CTRL+ALT+DEL and bring up your task manager, from there go to the processes tab, look for "Plugin-Container.exe", right click it, go to "set priorities", change it to below normal.

I don't know why it works, but I did it and now stability is greatly enhanced for me in battles. You do have to do it each time you open up BC though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battles kick me out!   Battles kick me out! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battles kick me out!
Page 1 of 1