Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Lazier. Some more Suggestions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zep

Zep

Getting Lazier. Some more Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Getting Lazier. Some more Suggestions.   Getting Lazier. Some more Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:20 am

I think I am getting Lazier. But I think these UI Changes and the other suggestion will definitely be helpful. Embarassed

• Auto-Heal: New Setting on the Army Tab, to "Auto-Heal" all troops after battle. Automatically heals all troops using currently available Gold. If the Gold reserves are low and not sufficient, it could just not heal troops and generate a Notification. (Told you I was getting lazier, first the "Heal All" and now the "Auto-Heal".)

• Army Readiness Icon: Show an Icon at the top near the Resources which shows if troops are Ready or X troops being healed. Don't need to know which Troops or if they are Archers or Heavies, just X / Y troops being healed. Similar Icon for Heroes.

• Guild Board: New UI Guild Board which could be shown over the Barracks area, as that part of the screen is only used so far to show the Notifications. This Guild Board can be be minimized Sideways like the Notifications are dismissed. This Board can show the Guild Chat, as well as Guild announcements and so on. So far the area utilized maximum is the bottom left for Chat and bottom right for other game controls. Also make the Guild Board an Upgrade option. So the Guild has to unlock it by using resources Smile

• Battle Report: After a Battle a Message is send to the User which is under his Mailbox -> Reports. It shows the Battle Report as seen in the Final Screen of the Battle. Displaying User Performance as well as Unit Performance and the Winnings.

Back to top Go down
Messor

Messor

Getting Lazier. Some more Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Lazier. Some more Suggestions.   Getting Lazier. Some more Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:18 am

nice ideas - something for me

i will only add a few things there:

- battle reports should be automaticallu deleted after some time (24h maybe)

- give us option to search for players/guilds in ranking list like it is in guild menu

- maybe also an option to show 1st page of rankings so that noone will have to click his way through 200 pages sometimes

- and last thing that come to my mind is counter in barracs that shows our actual army points added form all units and their equipment so that we don't have to add every unit manually and count it on some calculator/paper
Back to top Go down

Getting Lazier. Some more Suggestions.
Page 1 of 1