Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Several suggestions xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Several suggestions xD Empty
PostSubject: Several suggestions xD   Several suggestions xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:10 pm

1) A pop-up screen similar to the one we get when we log onto the game - suggesting players to sign up for the forum (Maybe something less clumsy, but only a suggestion of course, not pressing)

2) When durability is "0" is shows gear/items in an almost see-through grey color - could this color be changed to red instead(Stop! look at me), I'm finding it hard spotting the broken gear when I'm in the barracks(especially after it stays equipped on an unit/s since the update!) - I guess this would require changing the rest of the colors? Again its not a pressing issue.

3) A screen similar to rankings showing which faction players are online(Green dot next to player name). Same as when we press the blue banner in order to gain access to our guild screen to see who is online from our guild.(Similar to the player screen in "The Dead Zone") This should be made so that players can choose if they want to appear as being offline or online, to avoid people annoying each other(This would help greatly when it comes to faction communication, which the game needs more of)

4) 1 faction chat dedicated to PvP fights. Faction chat is sometimes being used to organize PvP fights, so that the other side cant see what the players bring into battle/strategy talk - trade chat has been used for this also. When people from both sides are talking with each other on global chat some players often starts pestering people to PvP(can be very annoying) this could be fixed with a Global PvP chat?
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Several suggestions xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several suggestions xD   Several suggestions xD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Darkies organising pvp......
Back to top Go down

Several suggestions xD
Page 1 of 1