Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Full Screen Message

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drennalin

The Full Screen Message Empty
PostSubject: The Full Screen Message   The Full Screen Message I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:43 am

Hi,

After entering full screen every time you send your cursor to the top of the screen you are confronted with a full screen message. http://prntscr.com/3d99eh
It takes a few seconds to fade but in battle it's pretty annoying.  Is there anyway to suppress or let the user opt to suppress this message?  Pretty much everyone knows how to get out of full screen.  Smile

Dren
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: The Full Screen Message   The Full Screen Message I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:25 am

Probably the most annoying thing in the game and no one has ever mentioned it...  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: The Full Screen Message   The Full Screen Message I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Actually it has been mentioned before. Rune replied that it was a Flash thing that the game has no control over.
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: The Full Screen Message   The Full Screen Message I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:24 pm

http://prntscr.com/3dgad9

funny, i used to have the same thing poping up, but i guess its because i updated to lastest version of the flash player?
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: The Full Screen Message   The Full Screen Message I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Sorry guys, it's a flash thing Sad I wish I could do something, as I hate it as much as you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Full Screen Message   The Full Screen Message I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Full Screen Message
Page 1 of 1