Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Screen and my other Glitches.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvage

Savvage

Full Screen and my other Glitches. Empty
PostSubject: Full Screen and my other Glitches.   Full Screen and my other Glitches. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:34 am

Whenever I leave or enter full-screen while in battle, the minimap contents disappears and is replaced by the normal map, this has been happening from the beginning of my playing this game, 3 months after Creation.

Also, my other glitch is that my message ALWAYS has a red exclamation mark whenever I log in, or whenever I return from a battle or refresh.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Full Screen and my other Glitches.   Full Screen and my other Glitches. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:53 am

Thanks for the reports Savvageopress.

We are aware of the minimap glitch, but mostly we can't do much about it. While you are changing from fullscreen to normal mode, flash looses its connection to your graphics card and regains it. While at it some textures get restructured, thus the problem with the minimap and sometimes the ground. We are constantly trying to get around it but with not much luck so far Sad

As for your second glitch seems that you have an unread mail. You should check older pages as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Full Screen and my other Glitches.   Full Screen and my other Glitches. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:13 am

lightshield wrote:
Thanks for the reports Savvageopress.

We are aware of the minimap glitch, but mostly we can't do much about it. While you are changing from fullscreen to normal mode, flash looses its connection to your graphics card and regains it. While at it some textures get restructured, thus the problem with the minimap and sometimes the ground. We are constantly trying to get around it but with not much luck so far Sad

As for your second glitch seems that you have an unread mail. You should check older pages as well Smile
Sounds good going through my 50 pages of emails Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Screen and my other Glitches.   Full Screen and my other Glitches. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Screen and my other Glitches.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: