Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oingoboingo

Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification Empty
PostSubject: Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification   Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:20 am

I now get a popup notification every time I buy an item from the auction house. This used to only happen if you had a winning bid when time ran out. Was this an intended change or is this a bug?

I don't really care either way (although the popups might be a little much if you go on a buying spree) but thought I'd point it out.

-O

And oh yeah - Happy Easter to you too!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification   Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:19 am

LightShield and Xargos will have to look into this. There shouldn't be a change there.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification   Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:22 am

That is intended, as the new auction system delivers the goods after a couple of seconds. The items are available to be claimed once the notification has poped up. Smile

Xargos
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification   Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:03 am

OK thanks Xargos Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification   Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Patch Changed Auction Buyout Notification
Page 1 of 1