Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Activity Hex Status

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappaelf

Recent Activity Hex Status Empty
PostSubject: Recent Activity Hex Status   Recent Activity Hex Status I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Currently you can see either the all time CP counts or the CP counts since the last time the hex was won.  

I think it would be nice to see a third option that would show CP generation for the last hour.  

This way you can see why the hex you are fighting on isn't moving and who you have to blame for it.
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Recent Activity Hex Status   Recent Activity Hex Status I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:46 am

Awesome idea. I would personally love that.

+1
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: Recent Activity Hex Status   Recent Activity Hex Status I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:23 am

or you could check the "current" list from time to time and do comparisons..
Back to top Go down
Pappaelf

PostSubject: Re: Recent Activity Hex Status   Recent Activity Hex Status I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:59 pm

I'm too lazy to do that. Plus the point here is that I'm fighting on this Hex right now and it isn't moving or it's moving in the opposite direction. Who is it on the other end that I should get mad at because I can clearly see that they are the ones fighting against me. Not who put in a bunch of CPs last week and went on vacation but is still in the top 10.

Maybe the question here is would people like to see the Current War Effort implementations be changed to be a rolling window. This would mean less effort from a dev perspective.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Activity Hex Status   Recent Activity Hex Status I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Activity Hex Status
Page 1 of 1