Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't battle much

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncommondrunk

Uncommondrunk

Can't battle much Empty
PostSubject: Can't battle much   Can't battle much I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:38 pm

So right, I have the newest chrome and I've done the fix, please help devs, I need the battles to be less high tech or what ever, I have an old computer and that makes it slow at times, but I used to be able to beast on pvp, and now I'm restrained to solos because the battles lag too much.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Can't battle much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't battle much   Can't battle much I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:02 pm

Me too, long before april/may of 2013 I was able to play coops of 3 players in the 3 computers I have without lag issues, then only 2 computers and now finally only 1 computer can handle this game without much lag I dont know what is happening but game is getting laggier, heavier and lazier. Hope future updates make game a little faster and would love is you bring back coops of 3 and pvp of 3vs3
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Can't battle much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't battle much   Can't battle much I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:03 am

What are your PC specs and which browsers are you using?

Operating System? Windows 8?

We haven't added anything that would make the game require more "horsepower" by the CPU or GPU.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

Can't battle much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't battle much   Can't battle much I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 am

Hey Uncommondrunk,

can you please clarify if it is low FPS you are experiencing, or higher network lag?

Thanks,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Can't battle much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't battle much   Can't battle much I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:39 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:

We haven't added anything that would make the game require more "horsepower" by the CPU or GPU.

2 of my computers have 1GB RAM but have different operating system, 1 with windows XP was having like 25% free space on disk and was playing without lag issues, then lag start appearing I erase many things and empty memory to 50% have close most all processes and I have updated adobe flash player and it help on computer perfomance but not in battle game perfomance I have clear of viruses the computer too, and the other have same RAM but windows 7 it have 80% free space on disk, but have much more processes on I dont have do nothing to boost the perfomance of windows 7 computer and work fine most of time in game perfomance, I dont know what can I do to make the windows XP computer work again with this game (both using google chrome and yes have updated flash player and deactivated that plugin that cause low perfomance) 1 player told me that is probably network card but I really dont know what more do to boost the windows XP computer.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Can't battle much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't battle much   Can't battle much I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:46 am

Ulises21 wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

2 of my computers have 1GB RAM but have different operating system, 1 with windows XP was having like 25% free space on disk and was playing without lag issues, then lag start appearing I erase many things and empty memory to 50% have close most all processes and I have updated adobe flash player and it help on computer perfomance but not in battle game perfomance I have clear of viruses the computer too, and the other have same RAM but windows 7 it have 80% free space on disk, but have much more processes on I dont have do nothing to boost the perfomance of windows 7 computer and work fine most of time in game perfomance, I dont know what can I do to make the windows XP computer work again with this game (both using google chrome and yes have updated flash player and deactivated that plugin that cause low perfomance) 1 player told me that is probably network card but I really dont know what more do to boost the windows XP computer.

Your RAM is far too low and it will just cover the min. reqs for Win 7. Disk space has nothing to do with the problems you are experiencing. Battle Conquest is mainly using CPU and GPU. Since we are using 3D acceleration, if your graphics card is too old, you may experience performance issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't battle much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't battle much   Can't battle much I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't battle much
Page 1 of 1