Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Map

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Battle Map Empty
PostSubject: Battle Map   Battle Map I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:54 am

Currently the map will move a percentage point for any win, regardless of the difficulty of that battle. This can be exploited to move 100+ percentages a day by a single individual. As we discussed before a training mode is certainly needed to allow people to practice in order to be able to get into the game, but I think we are going to have to look at making it more of a risk to move the map.

You can go 1 unit on normal, fight 1 unit, with a sizeable advantage (especially if experienced or hero with the unit) and always win. Having 6-7 units avail, and enough heroes to rotate, this allows 1 person to change the boartd severely, now I suppose atm you may be testing the map feature, but it shows that you will have to increase the difficulty due to the exploit.

Raising to Hard or Nightmare would then make the outcome of the battle change the map, and perhaps even LOSING a point if you lose... Interesting, no..

You can see what might happen if 3 or 4 people with a day off, or that much time to play could change the play balance completely. But again, if this is temporary for playtesting, I understand.
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Battle Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Map   Battle Map I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:33 am

I figured this was happening yesterday 1 unit vs 1 AI unit if your unit has a Hero equipped or has at least 1 star your unit will always win. This gives an unfair advantage. Since every victory corresponds to 1 percent control.

This needs to be worked out as Glorfindel Suggested. We need a balanced control exchange.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Map   Battle Map I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:11 am

The CPs acquired by a victory are missing from the battle report, so it is only logical not to have a clear understanding of the conquest logic.

Normal difficulty provides X CPs when victorious, Hard difficulty X+Z and Nightmare difficulty X+Y. Obviously, the harder the difficulty, the more CPs are acquired. PvP will also give even more CPs.

As we are testing the conquest cycles and the conquest system in general, the "containers" for each region have a very small value, meaning that someone who has a free day or two, could change the balance on the World Map. When the game goes live, this will change.

Regarding the extra difficulty, "Easy", it is something that we are seriously considering. Easy Difficulty would not provide any CPs, but it can be a training ground for the users' units. It will have a handicap, while Normal, Hard and Nightmare won't.

Admittedly, we want to tinker with the logic behind the number of units involved in a battle and the CPs acquired in the case of a victory. We are working on it.

Good feedback guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Map   Battle Map I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: