Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remove the CP limit

Go down 
+2
Bobba
Dudududu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dudududu

Remove the CP limit Empty
PostSubject: Remove the CP limit   Remove the CP limit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:46 am

I don't think this suggestion has already been done since the merge.

Now that the global ranking is made by CP only, why not removing the CP limit in battle ? (160 suicide, 130 insane....).

I understand/guess that this limit exists so the older players don't have crazy advantage compare to the younger. So I am proposing a non linear increase :
From 0 to 1000 AP, 100 AP generates x CP
From 1000 to 2000 AP, 100 AP generates y CP
From 2000 to 3000 AP, 100 AP generates z CP
ect....
with z<y<x (I trust the devs to find relevant values if they think this idea is not a piece of c*** !)
An exponentially decreasing function could be an option as well...

Older players (not all of them) have been asking for an advantage compare to the new players. Here is one.
New players don't want to be completely useless, they won't be if the AP to CP function is smartly chosen.
In addition to that, solo players would finally have a reason to get more gear and keep upping their units once they regularly win in suicide (frankly, there is none today.)

Thanks for reading !
Du^4.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Remove the CP limit   Remove the CP limit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:10 am

Dudududu wrote:
I don't think this suggestion has already been done since the merge.

Now that the global ranking is made by CP only, why not removing the CP limit in battle ? (160 suicide, 130 insane....).

I understand/guess that this limit exists so the older players don't have crazy advantage compare to the younger. So I am proposing a non linear increase :
From 0 to 1000 AP, 100 AP generates x CP
From 1000 to 2000 AP, 100 AP generates y CP
From 2000 to 3000 AP, 100 AP generates z CP
ect....
with z<y<x (I trust the devs to find relevant values if they think this idea is not a piece of c*** !)
An exponentially decreasing function could be an option as well...

Older players (not all of them) have been asking for an advantage compare to the new players. Here is one.
New players don't want to be completely useless, they won't be if the AP to CP function is smartly chosen.
In addition to that, solo players would finally have a reason to get more gear and keep upping their units once they regularly win in suicide (frankly, there is none today.)

Thanks for reading !
Du^4.

Very nice idea! Agreed totally.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: Remove the CP limit   Remove the CP limit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:32 am

Something like this would give a crazy amount of power to the top players to the point where it would have a destabilizing effect on all of the current CP generation for solos.

However, a bracketed system for co ops would be nice to base CP rewards and resources off of AP brought to battle instead of the current 100 cap.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Remove the CP limit   Remove the CP limit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:45 am

Metalsiagon wrote:
Something like this would give a crazy amount of power to the top players to the point where it would have a destabilizing effect on all of the current CP generation for solos.

However, a bracketed system for co ops would be nice to base CP rewards and resources off of AP brought to battle instead of the current 100 cap.

As was mentioned, the goal is to make progressive CP rewards as AP gets higher to be lower and lower. So maybe a 1000 AP win would give 60 CP, 2000 AP win 90 CP, 3000 AP win 105 CP. Does it seem a little less unfair now?
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

PostSubject: Re: Remove the CP limit   Remove the CP limit I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Bobba wrote:

As was mentioned, the goal is to make progressive CP rewards as AP gets higher to be lower and lower. So maybe a 1000 AP win would give 60 CP, 2000 AP win 90 CP, 3000 AP win 105 CP. Does it seem a little less unfair now?

Close to the correct reply; but I think that it was supposed to increase the overall amount of CPs generated, not decrease...

SO, more like "1k=60 CPs, 2k=110 CPs (+50), 3k=150 CPs (+40), 4k=180 CPs (+30) and 5k=200 CPs (+20). Currently no real reason to plan for anything ABOVE that, since that's more or less where the AP limit is set, both theoretic limit(s) and hard limits. Razz

Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: Remove the CP limit   Remove the CP limit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:05 pm

+1. NICE IDEA
Back to top Go down
Pyr

PostSubject: Re: Remove the CP limit   Remove the CP limit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:34 pm

and how it will works with other dificulties ?

enyway nice idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove the CP limit   Remove the CP limit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remove the CP limit
Page 1 of 1