Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mail to multiple people/save letters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dobraine

Dobraine

Mail to multiple people/save letters Empty
PostSubject: Mail to multiple people/save letters   Mail to multiple people/save letters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:50 am

- the option to select multiple users to receive one mail

I would suggest to implement said feature with the option of having say a 10 person max...but the more the merrier Smile

The purpose of this is to ease the workload in communication for examples such as: guild management, diplomatic efforts between multiple guilds, and dealing Darkie death threats.

All of these are parts of my role in this game, and each of its own vital importance.

- the ability to select certain in-game mail to be saved

I would suggest 'saved' mail have its own tab through giving 'Compose' a new button on the left of the bar just below, and working 'saved' into the top. Once again, a cap such as 20 to the mail you can save indefinately.

It would be nice to retain in-game documents like Guild Rules/Expectations, or Treaty of The Skelleton Dust to forward when necessary, or use for reference when needed.
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Mail to multiple people/save letters   Mail to multiple people/save letters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:26 pm

+1, Surprised this disappeared so quickly...
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Mail to multiple people/save letters   Mail to multiple people/save letters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:36 pm

ferarith wrote:
+1, Surprised this disappeared so quickly...

As am I. This is a good suggestion.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Mail to multiple people/save letters   Mail to multiple people/save letters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:02 pm

It really is helpful for negotiations...
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Mail to multiple people/save letters   Mail to multiple people/save letters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Good idea. It should be implemented. It would make my recruiting go much faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mail to multiple people/save letters   Mail to multiple people/save letters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mail to multiple people/save letters
Page 1 of 1