Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change password / save login

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VampYre

Change password / save login Empty
PostSubject: Change password / save login   Change password / save login I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Can we get a way to change our password, so when we cannot stay logged in, we can log in easier? Trying to remember something like #*()FD11dfwLK#$U#$ when I want to log in to bank, is far past annoying. It seems like it will keep your credentials for a bit, then just dumps them. I use Firefox at home and Chrome from work. Chrome will keep you logged in until you close the browser. Firefox seems pretty much the same way.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Change password / save login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change password / save login   Change password / save login I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 am

VampYre wrote:
Can we get a way to change our password, so when we cannot stay logged in, we can log in easier? Trying to remember something like #*()FD11dfwLK#$U#$ when I want to log in to bank, is far past annoying. It seems like it will keep your credentials for a bit, then just dumps them. I use Firefox at home and Chrome from work. Chrome will keep you logged in until you close the browser. Firefox seems pretty much the same way.

If you have logged on Battle Conquest at least once, while being logged on Facebook, then your Facebook account is linked to your credentials, so all you need to do is just click on the "Get Beta Key" button at the bottom, and your credentials will be filled in for you. Smile
Back to top Go down

Change password / save login
Page 1 of 1