Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiple Ideas from one game player to another!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahJ

SarahJ

Multiple Ideas from one game player to another! Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Ideas from one game player to another!   Multiple Ideas from one game player to another! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 pm

One thing I noticed is how unnoticeable the command center is on the home screen. I literally did not recognize where it was until I waved the mouse over the screen and looked at each of the entities labels.

Also, each of the shops, entities, warehouse, etc. I know there are many levels (some of which I don't know) but how about a noticeable change in the physical features of some buildings as you level them up? For instance, the comand center could start growing higher with each 5 levels gained, and the max could be a strong giant castle or something with your color choice of flag? Or the quarry and goldsmith could become bolder, brighter and more updated (of course within reason and the times) Possibly even lose the cloth covering and gain a wooden top? An incentive to level up each of the buildings as well as gaining faster and more efficient shops.

I really like the one click collection of the resources Very Happy Major time savor and I continually want to enter the game and press the button. It is like I get a little treat! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The battle sequence - Something about the home screen and then going to battle just does not fit. I am not sure what it is exactly. Another post said the incentive to battle was not there. Which I agree with. Really, it is almost as if the battle is a fun side game, but the real game is to hang out at home and gain resources and upgrade buildings for more resources. I know we gain experience, but I think the experience needs to be shown in a much stronger way. The reward is good. Money and experience is always a plus. On the home screen..somewhere out there you need to see..physically SEE your experience. Like a lifeline on the army guys, or a meter somewhere in the middle of your town. This way you will want to continually go into battle and gain more fighting experience!

Do we not have "levels'?? If the answer is yes then I also am not aware of where to find this information. I know where the rankings are but need to be designated a "level" in order to really compare myself with other players. And or at least for me to have a goal to achieve and aspire to receive! Accomplishments!!! Those would be good. I love accomplishment. So does like every person...we are always wanting to get that satisfaction feeling...so add some of those and you would be golden! bounce bounce bounce

All in all the fighting is fun. I understand the concept now of flanking and moving the groups around objects to get to the other bad guys who are unaware. The little guys get stuck together sometimes which is annoying because they waste time as they are trying to separate. However, it is really cute and I enjoy playing! Can't wait to log back in later and collect my recources!

Thank you for letting me have an opinion and for letting me share it! I love games such as these so I hope my opinion is received by an open mind Razz Bye now!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Ideas from one game player to another!   Multiple Ideas from one game player to another! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Quote :
Also, each of the shops, entities, warehouse, etc. I know there are many levels (some of which I don't know) but how about a noticeable change in the physical features of some buildings as you level them up? For instance, the comand center could start growing higher with each 5 levels gained, and the max could be a strong giant castle or something with your color choice of flag? Or the quarry and goldsmith could become bolder, brighter and more updated (of course within reason and the times) Possibly even lose the cloth covering and gain a wooden top? An incentive to level up each of the buildings as well as gaining faster and more efficient shops.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts sjane! We really appreciate it! Smile

This is something that it is definitely in our ToDo list. One of the good things of an online persistent world, is the fact that it is continuously evolving. If we waited to show you ALL the things we have planned for the game, then we would never launch the game! Smile As the game evolves, you will see more and more features coming up, such as the transformation of your city. As this is a "cosmetic" feature though, it is not currently a top priority feature.

Quote :
I really like the one click collection of the resources Major time savor and I continually want to enter the game and press the button. It is like I get a little treat!

Laughing We know!

Quote :
The battle sequence - Something about the home screen and then going to battle just does not fit. I am not sure what it is exactly. Another post said the incentive to battle was not there. Which I agree with. Really, it is almost as if the battle is a fun side game, but the real game is to hang out at home and gain resources and upgrade buildings for more resources. I know we gain experience, but I think the experience needs to be shown in a much stronger way. The reward is good. Money and experience is always a plus. On the home screen..somewhere out there you need to see..physically SEE your experience. Like a lifeline on the army guys, or a meter somewhere in the middle of your town. This way you will want to continually go into battle and gain more fighting experience!

Actually, you go to battle to gain conquest points for your faction, so your faction can claim it. However, we do understand the confusion, as the battle report doesn't show all the information. Smile As we have mentioned in another post, from the next update, when a player is victorious in battle, he will also be getting resources as a reward. The higher the difficulty, the more resources the player can gain. For example, in Normal difficulty you can gain 1-2 types of resources and a certain percentage of the cost of the units which are involved in the battle. In Nightmare difficulty though and in PVP, you can gain as much as TWICE the cost of your units and ALL the types of resources. Last, but not least, when the crafting system is enabled (it is coming right after the PVP!), there will be a certain chance of a fragment drop, which you can use to craft items for your units and heroes. It now makes sense to go to battle, right? Wink As for the experience gained, under the Army tab and when you click on a unit, you can see the experience gained and the bonus(es) it gained upon leveling up. Wink

Quote :
Do we not have "levels'?? If the answer is yes then I also am not aware of where to find this information. I know where the rankings are but need to be designated a "level" in order to really compare myself with other players. And or at least for me to have a goal to achieve and aspire to receive! Accomplishments!!! Those would be good. I love accomplishment. So does like every person...we are always wanting to get that satisfaction feeling...so add some of those and you would be golden!

There exist no player levels, but we sure want to add accomplishments! There will be accomplishments awarded in PVP battles and also when certain points are reached, such as 20 PVE victories in Hard difficulty for example. Again, this is something that belongs to the ToDo list, but it doesn't have a high priority at the moment. We sure love the way you are thinking though! Smile

Quote :
All in all the fighting is fun. I understand the concept now of flanking and moving the groups around objects to get to the other bad guys who are unaware. The little guys get stuck together sometimes which is annoying because they waste time as they are trying to separate. However, it is really cute and I enjoy playing! Can't wait to log back in later and collect my recources!

I shouldn't say that, but enjoy the battles as much as you can right now, because the AI will soon become a little bit smarter. Expect flanking attempts, covering, and formations...! affraid It's ALIVE!!

Quote :
Thank you for letting me have an opinion and for letting me share it! I love games such as these so I hope my opinion is received by an open mind Bye now!

We love creating games which our players find exciting, but what we love even more, is listening to our players so we can, through this process, shape the game together. Bye! (Don't forget to hit the "Collect Resources" button! Twisted Evil Laughing )
Back to top Go down
OMG

OMG

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Ideas from one game player to another!   Multiple Ideas from one game player to another! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:29 am

Good read!!!
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Ideas from one game player to another!   Multiple Ideas from one game player to another! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:33 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
....There will be accomplishments awarded in PVP battles...

I want the "That which has no Life Achievement"

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Ideas from one game player to another!   Multiple Ideas from one game player to another! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple Ideas from one game player to another!
Page 1 of 1