Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Ending Battle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zep

Zep

Never Ending Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Never Ending Battle.   Never Ending Battle. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:59 am

Entered a Battle. After a little while all 3 Enemy Units fled. I chased them with my Units. Suddenly Battle just turns into the never ending battle. No one dies, the armies are fighting and making their usual sounds of blades & yes my lord.... but no one on either side dies. The counter just keeps going down but no one is dying. I thought fine, lets wait it out till the time runs out, I am in the lead anyway. I took 11 screenshots in the meantime Embarassed

After counter runs out they are still battling, no results pane, no nothing. They are still fighting 10 minutes after the battle counter reached 0 and I am composing this post....

Screenshots, am just giving tinypic links now...

Image 1

Image 2

From here on the pics are a bit messed up due to my reusing the mspaint window..... the pic is pasted on Image 2 so at the top you see image 2 and at the bottom the actual image. Sorry for the goof up Embarassed

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10

Image 11

I took this one on purpose right now, so that it has the entire window and no goof ups like the previous screenshots. The Battle is still going on while I can still play the game in another window. As I said it is a Never Ending Battle.

Image 12

<edit>

Forgot to mention, no tampering of any kind. Just woke up...

</edit>
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Battle.   Never Ending Battle. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 am

You surely have the worst luck in battles Razz

You probably got disconnected and message didn't appear. It has been resolved along with the issue with the world map that you couldn't battle in any region.

Will be patched in the next release.

Have you noticed if your heroes had 0 health, or your units had more losses and lost experience? If that's the case then connection has been lost for sure.
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Battle.   Never Ending Battle. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 am

That group doesn't have Heroes assigned to it. But when I refreshed. The Group had plenty of losses but didn't notice Experience loss. Could have happened, but I wasn't paying attention to what it was before and after Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Battle.   Never Ending Battle. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:31 am

No worries Very Happy

Next release will be A LOT more stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Battle.   Never Ending Battle. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Ending Battle.
Page 1 of 1