Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

endgame resources

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Punch

endgame resources Empty
PostSubject: endgame resources   endgame resources I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:26 am

Right now it looks like gold is the only endgame resource. After you upgrade all your buildings there is no need for iron/wood/stone. Unless you come up with a resource sink for the iron/wood/stone it is going to seriously screw the economy and balance of the game when the endgame players start arriving.

I suggest adding an option to use resources instead of gold for crafting and repairing, etc...

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

endgame resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: endgame resources   endgame resources I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:37 am

Punch wrote:
Right now it looks like gold is the only endgame resource. After you upgrade all your buildings there is no need for iron/wood/stone. Unless you come up with a resource sink for the iron/wood/stone it is going to seriously screw the economy and balance of the game when the endgame players start arriving.

I suggest adding an option to use resources instead of gold for crafting and repairing, etc...

Guild Warfare, which is a coming feature, will require resources, among other things.
Back to top Go down

endgame resources
Page 1 of 1