Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some general suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Notelitten

Some general suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some general suggestions   Some general suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Really have enjoyed the game thus far, however I feel that after a little while one reaches a milestone, and I end up waiting for exiting updates such as guild warfare. As of right now the game is of course very fun and entertaining for my part, I've definitely invested quite a few hours into it.

While awaiting the new updates, I've come up with some suggestions I personally think might help improve gameplay a little bit. (I excluded suggestions that I have already seen in the forums).

Barracks
- A heal all units function (as has been mentioned by others)
- A way to reorganize units
For example, when I made my units I started off with lights, then got archers, then heavies, and then another archer.
So my barracks looks something like this: L/L/L/L/A/A/H/H/A/H.
I would like a way to switch their places around.
- A way to rename heroes.

Auctions
- Don't know if this is a bug, but when bidding, you can only put a new bid on fragments and resources. (armor and weapons doesn't make the rebid box show)
- Shorter timespans, such as 1 hour or maybe 4 hour for auctions,for players who need fast cash, but still want to put the item up for auction.

Guild
- Improved guild promotions,
lets say I want more than two players in control of booting guildmembers.
I'd like a function to set the settings for what each player in the leadership. (enabling and disabling rights)
- Last activity of guild members, so that we know which members are dead weight, using print screens and keeping up is a bit of a hassle.
- A way to send mails to all members, or all members that are promoted to certain ranks.
- A message of the day for guild leadership only.
- Shared chats between guilds that have diplomatic relations
- There should be a way to display how many conquest points guild members have contributed.
- A way to rename the guild

World map
- A more complete list of attackers on a region.
- A way to show a region that your guild would like to be prioritized as a target.

Chat
- A function to send private messages through the chat would be great
- A way to show a customized guild tag in the chat, maybe limited to three letters

Other
- A way to report bugs ingame, I have seen some times that players are discouraged from reporting bugs as they don't know how to, or find it too hard to make a forum user.
- A way for users to earn gems ingame, perhaps some quests could have it as a reward, like they now give fame sometimes. It should of course be more rare of course.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Yeenky

PostSubject: Re: Some general suggestions   Some general suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Nice suggestion, maybe I want to make some too:

1. Formation of troops:
Certain formation of troops should be created to make the battle more tactic and playful which can be change during battle.
Like column formation for fast moving, line formation or echelon formation for blocking the way of enemies but slow down the moving speed, wedge formation for enhancing attack but decrease the defence, Herringbone formation for increasing the defence and ignore the flanking but greatly reduce the attack, and disperse formation to decrease damage from arrows etc..

2. Improvement of minimap
Terrain should also be shown in the minimap, and I suggest the function of clicking the minimap that could centered my screen to specific location as it is hard to locate where exactly I'm now at.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Some general suggestions   Some general suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:46 am

Great suggestions all!

Quote :
Barracks
- A heal all units function (as has been mentioned by others)
- A way to reorganize units
For example, when I made my units I started off with lights, then got archers, then heavies, and then another archer.
So my barracks looks something like this: L/L/L/L/A/A/H/H/A/H.
I would like a way to switch their places around.
- A way to rename heroes.

Heal All and Renaming Heroes is definitely something that we can do. Rearranging the units in Barracks can probably be done automatically by placing Lights first, then Ranged, Heavy Infantry, Cavalry, Artillery etc.

Quote :
Auctions
- Don't know if this is a bug, but when bidding, you can only put a new bid on fragments and resources. (armor and weapons doesn't make the rebid box show)
- Shorter timespans, such as 1 hour or maybe 4 hour for auctions,for players who need fast cash, but still want to put the item up for auction.

Hmmm..If that is true, then it is probably a bug. Players should be able to bid on items too.

Shorter timespans can easily be added, though "marketing" will help better. Wink

Quote :
Guild
- Improved guild promotions,
lets say I want more than two players in control of booting guildmembers.
I'd like a function to set the settings for what each player in the leadership. (enabling and disabling rights)
- Last activity of guild members, so that we know which members are dead weight, using print screens and keeping up is a bit of a hassle.
- A way to send mails to all members, or all members that are promoted to certain ranks.
- A message of the day for guild leadership only.
- Shared chats between guilds that have diplomatic relations
- There should be a way to display how many conquest points guild members have contributed.
- A way to rename the guild

The function to set permissions to each player is a completely different mechanism. Although you won't find me disagreeing about such a change, there are other development priorities first to be considered.

Last activity of Guild Members will be added.

Consider all the rest being in our ToDo list, maybe without the renaming of a Guild, as we wouldn't want to experience cases where people change the name of the Guild so as to exploit the system. Wink

Quote :
World map
- A more complete list of attackers on a region.
- A way to show a region that your guild would like to be prioritized as a target.

We will create a Regional Rankings page for players and Guilds.

Guilds will have a distinctive way of presenting their "Actions". Wink

Quote :
Chat
- A function to send private messages through the chat would be great
- A way to show a customized guild tag in the chat, maybe limited to three letters

We sure want to add those as well, but they are not at the top of our ToDo list.

Quote :
Other
- A way to report bugs ingame, I have seen some times that players are discouraged from reporting bugs as they don't know how to, or find it too hard to make a forum user.
- A way for users to earn gems ingame, perhaps some quests could have it as a reward, like they now give fame sometimes. It should of course be more rare of course.

We have already mentioned that players will be able to earn gems in-game. Just wait and see. Wink

Quote :
1. Formation of troops:
Certain formation of troops should be created to make the battle more tactic and playful which can be change during battle.
Like column formation for fast moving, line formation or echelon formation for blocking the way of enemies but slow down the moving speed, wedge formation for enhancing attack but decrease the defence, Herringbone formation for increasing the defence and ignore the flanking but greatly reduce the attack, and disperse formation to decrease damage from arrows etc..

We definitely want to add more tactical features and these are some good suggestions.

Quote :
2. Improvement of minimap
Terrain should also be shown in the minimap, and I suggest the function of clicking the minimap that could centered my screen to specific location as it is hard to locate where exactly I'm now at.

It has already been mentioned a few times and it is something that will be added to the game.

Thank you both for your great suggestions! For the time being we are focusing on adding more repair slots and the "Reforge" options for items and then implement the Guild Warfare mechanics. Our ToDo list is growing by the day! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some general suggestions   Some general suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some general suggestions
Page 1 of 1