Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hegorn

Hegorn

UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike Empty
PostSubject: UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike   UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:06 am

Its not a big issue, but why did the devs choose to deviate from the widely used RPG colors for items?

Used in many RPGs now:
Trash = Grey
Common = White
Uncommon = Green
Rare = Blue
Epic = Purple
Godlike / Legendary = Orange

I personally find the difference between Rare and Epic colors to not be very distinct, and the use of shades of Green/Red may give trouble to people with color blindness.
Back to top Go down
soviet

PostSubject: Re: UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike   UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:29 am

i disagree with that, it may work for diablo but looking through the colors in game it seems natural and easy to remember as is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike   UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:04 am

Hi,

i think my question should normally be posted inside General Discussion, but it is related to the Fragments, which are listed here.

I would like to know, which requirements are necessary to receive epic or godlike Fragments?

Till now, the highest which i receive are Rare ones and i played already over 100 Co-op's with 50 MvP's.

Thx in advance.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike   UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:17 am

9999 wrote:
Hi,

i think my question should normally be posted inside General Discussion, but it is related to the Fragments, which are listed here.

I would like to know, which requirements are necessary to receive epic or godlike Fragments?

Till now, the highest which i receive are Rare ones and i played already over 100 Co-op's with 50 MvP's.

Thx in advance.

Epic and Godlike fragments can be found in CO-OPs, Hard difficulty and Nightmare difficulty.

Obviously Epic fragments have a lower drop probability than Rare fragments and Godlike fragments the lowest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike   UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UI Tweak - Item Colors for Rare/Epic/Godlike
Page 1 of 1