Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small tweak to date format

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hegorn

Hegorn

Small tweak to date format Empty
PostSubject: Small tweak to date format   Small tweak to date format I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:44 am

A big thank you for the Last Login date. Its a much needed feature. Just a minor suggestion for it --

NA players are used to MM/DD/YYYY
EU players and others are used to DD/MM/YYYY

Because either format can confuse the other for a moment, I would suggest using YYYY/MM/DD. When I've worked with teams from both EU and NA, that format helps. It seems like everyone intuitively understands it even if they do not use it regularly.

Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: Small tweak to date format   Small tweak to date format I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:06 am

Or just write the full text, like "May 5th, 2013" to avoid ANY confusion. I spent sometime trying to figure out the correct display too.
Back to top Go down
Erlandel

PostSubject: Re: Small tweak to date format   Small tweak to date format I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Yes, I am happy to see the last login added, but would like if it were adjusted to abbreviate the month instead of providing a number i.e. 10JUN2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small tweak to date format   Small tweak to date format I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small tweak to date format
Page 1 of 1