Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frag rewards for quests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudandus

Claudandus

Frag rewards for quests Empty
PostSubject: Frag rewards for quests   Frag rewards for quests I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:38 pm

The frag rewards for quests have no apparent relation to the difficulty of the quest. I had easy quests rewarding me rare fragments and nightmare quests rewarding me common fragments. Indeed i never had a nightmare quest rewarding me a higher rarity than uncommon.
Btw are there no epic frag rewards anymore for quests or have I just been unlucky?
thx in advance
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Frag rewards for quests   Frag rewards for quests I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:05 am

I definitely know that nightmares drop godlikes and epics (and candy \o/).
Right after the patch i got 3 epic frag quests over 24hours. Didnt get any epic ones since, but they are there.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Frag rewards for quests   Frag rewards for quests I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:14 am

Claudandus wrote:
The frag rewards for quests have no apparent relation to the difficulty of the quest. I had easy quests rewarding me rare fragments and nightmare quests rewarding me common fragments. Indeed i never had a nightmare quest rewarding me a higher rarity than uncommon.
Btw are there no epic frag rewards anymore for quests or have I just been unlucky?
thx in advance
Quest rewards for fragments have been random now for at least 3 months, with no relation to the difficulty of the quest.

I have got an epic fragment for a quest reward maybe 3 or 4 times in the last three months, none in the last two weeks.

I'm not sure its a bug, just an odd implementation.

Tibr wrote:
I definitely know that nightmares drop godlikes and epics (and candy \o/).
Right after the patch i got 3 epic frag quests over 24hours. Didnt get any epic ones since, but they are there.
The question is about quest rewards, not the actual drops in the solo's.

Actual drops in the Solo's seem quite reasonable & well adjusted to difficulty level.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Frag rewards for quests   Frag rewards for quests I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:24 am

Right after the patch i got 3 epic frag quests over 24hours.

Those who read have a clear advantage.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Frag rewards for quests   Frag rewards for quests I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 am

To the right, Joy is bowed down in despair and Crying a river of tears in deep mortification at her disadvantage due to poor reading comprehension

Tibr wrote:
Right after the patch i got 3 epic frag quests over 24hours.

Those who read have a clear advantage.
Eep!  Uh-oh, I am so embarrassed Embarassed

As for an excuse ... *gulp* ... I have nothing.

Back to remedial reading 101 for Joy!
Frag rewards for quests MsszyjVOHkUHT3HanIFkjjrCldJ2dHD0O5ZbTLROp-iWQ2DrsdqHTSZJmkNhi8kHj2VsodOP_lu9ZKwTJx6hbRquOhLhkBahKtZ6JYwPapMGqlOdFw5g-HaAQQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frag rewards for quests   Frag rewards for quests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frag rewards for quests
Page 1 of 1