Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truce of the light side

Go down 
+22
arvaxus
Savvage
Gorlak
Ektoplasma
BlueLeader3
Jaximus3655
galkabear
Zep
kysirn
Stinkfinger
Ellthune
Tibr
Fyrr
WorldEater
Rolelf
cgi
RuneSlayer
Pearl
Williumwall
THAN0S
XViper
turtle
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
arvaxus

Truce of the light side - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:02 pm

The Outriders pledge to see if we can beat the dark side through the month of November. We will attack along the agreed upon course with all our might and resources so we can see what surprises are in store for us when one side wins.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:31 pm

arvaxus wrote:
The Outriders pledge to see if we can beat the dark side through the month of November. We will attack along the agreed upon course with all our might and resources so we can see what surprises are in store for us when one side wins.
You win a bunny.
Back to top Go down
krawehl

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 am

The Radiant is in. And if we like what we'll remember, we hope for more November Smile
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Previously in This thread:

XViper wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
But, isn't a truce always chosen by a party in a tight spot? Why should a party having the upper hand give up the current advantage and allow time to others to organize themselves and eventually fight back...? Hmmmm... *sharpens his runed waraxes with a grin on his face*
You're a horrible person.
The reason for a truce, Runeslayer, is because you designed this game, so usually no side really has the upper hand Rolling Eyes

You made it so any guild .vs. guild warfare is really a lose .vs. lose situation for both participants; and even more importantly, for the other guilds in the same faction who will get upset at the two silly guilds that engage in guild warfare Exclamation

As to your comment, XViper ... Lol, not at all ...  Its the developers task to set before us a great game, which they have done, brilliantly.

Light .vs. Dark with the temptation of guild .vs. guild, to make a true challenge and fun game.

What else can we expect of Runeslayer & his fellow developer cohorts but to continue to  stir up trouble between the light guilds (and between the dark guilds!).  Its only to be expected & fully in character with the nature of this game! Wink
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Previously in this thread::

Joyce wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
*grins, pats his trusted runed waraxes and whispers to himself while walking away slowly*  There will be blood...
Yes, yes, there has & will be blood ...  by design too, quite evidently ...
Congratulations on an accurate prediction, Runeslayer.

Brilliant game --  best strategy game in 20 years in my opinion.

Great job on The temptation to engage in guild .vs. guild instead of light .vs. dark.
Truce of the light side - Page 3 ObbNlTo8tZu5SSCOe6e6_VIDEa7Lvpt064XZYZoGkxSPcPmRh3KqqKKiJ4SVhdcndb9pKI_-4nTpsgLS3oIZWhZwC8lo58gTE_KAwUXteGTv79m8afSIEqQiNw
Copy of picture from link on The temptation
On the other hand, from the same post:

Joyce wrote:
I still believe ... the light faction can resist the temptation the developers have dangled before us! Wink
So you may gloat ... for a bit ... still ... the light faction can overcome the temptation.

... In the mean time ... to deal with the current reality ...

Prism has declared war on The nuclear turtles for:

1. Sabotaging Prism on #89, which was an act of war;
  2. Being an annoying guild on the backlines & criticizing front line guilds;
  3. Disturbing the truce by attempting to control #93, which is under the control of Elysium;
  4. Taking control of #84 from The Outriders.
The nuclear turtles are not welcome to join this truce until a peace agreement is negotiated with Prism.

Negotiations, if any, by Prism, will happen exclusively in this thread.
Truce of the light side - Page 3 PI3TZCUdZUcq8lgIBJaSvzZymYwhaygviep7A1a384wg9dhmf_e_R6RO5UUvoseeMrK-0IWKNxmmOvVSVcIn0y_jyxcW4k2ykHdUomQS9njGGZVwnXnAwMPDig
Joy, ready for a war with the nuclear turtles.
To repeat: Yes, yes, there has & will be blood ...  by design too, quite evidently ...

Last edited by Joyce on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
turtle

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:55 pm

1. How could we be disturbing the truce if we never part of it.

2. The outriders were trying to give us the region's back.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:58 pm

turtle wrote:
1. How could we be disturbing the truce if we never part of it.                                      

2. The outriders were trying to give us the region's back.
turtle,

Not relevant & also not true.  However, no need to argue, nor useful.

We can settle this during the peace negotiations.

Let me know when you are ready for the peace negotiations, please.

As recompense for the trouble you have caused Prism & the Light Faction:

1. Prism will demand war reparations of 100,000 of each resource, to agree to a peace treaty to end the war with the nuclear turtles;
  2. This will go up the longer the war drags on & the more argumentative you are.
Thanks,

Joy.
Back to top Go down
turtle

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:25 am

I'm not arguing I am defended myself and my guild against false accusations.
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:19 am

Mystic Valor's main aim is to grow at the moment, but we will be following the guardians battle plan, as we have agreed upon. Seeing they agree, we agree.

Wave
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Joyce wrote:

1. Prism will demand war reparations of 100,000 of each resource, to agree to a peace treaty to end the war with the nuclear turtles;
  2. This will go up the longer the war drags on & the more argumentative you are.
Thanks,

Joy.
Since Creeperhunter836 has graciously apologized for the actions of the nuclear turtles, Prism has accepted this apology & has lowered its demands of War reparations to 10,000 of each resource.
Back to top Go down
CreeperHunter835

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Joyce wrote:
Joyce wrote:

Thanks,

Joy.
Since Creeperhunter836 has graciously apologized for the actions of the nuclear turtles, Prism has accepted this apology & has lowered its demands of War reparations to 10,000 of each resource.
Thank you joyce. I hope we as guilds can prosper of this alliance and will help the light side in the long run.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Joyce wrote:
Joyce wrote:

Thanks,

Joy.
Never let it be said that Joyce is not merciful.

hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Ektoplasma

Ektoplasma

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Now that the November to Remember is over: Any chance of more delicious Light drama?
Back to top Go down
Simeron77089

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Ektoplasma wrote:
Now that the November to Remember is over: Any chance of more delicious Light drama?

If general chat was any indication last night you can bank the last mite ya got on it.

To be sure.
 affraid 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truce of the light side   Truce of the light side - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truce of the light side
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: The Ancient Embassy-
Jump to: