Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Williumwall

Williumwall

THE ASV  FAMILY IS RECRUITING  Empty
PostSubject: THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING    THE ASV  FAMILY IS RECRUITING  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:13 pm

This is a video I  (Williumwall) Has made for the Guild Family AJV (Avenger, Survivor,Vanguard) Familly) Please  make popcorn and enjoy lol! 

Hope you Liked our  video we made for you Smile

so if you watched that and want to Join here are things you need to know Smile

-If one  guild is full and  you want to Join it  please apply to the other in the Familly then move to it when it is full Smile

-  if  you  have questions Please ask  Fathogs, WIlliumwall, Qinta or Cddolan  for advise  for what guild to Join or  for  insight and questions about the  GUild

HOPE YOU   LIKE THE VIDEO PLEASE  RESPOND ON HOW I DID :)ALSO IF YOUR LIGHT PLEASE APPLY TO  THE ASV FAMILY :)THANK  YOU   HAVE FUN < BE SAFE AND BE NICE

Last edited by Williumwall on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING    THE ASV  FAMILY IS RECRUITING  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:16 pm

3rd time I had to write down info Sad first time writing it , it rocked Smile stipid back key
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING    THE ASV  FAMILY IS RECRUITING  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Don't want to deflate your recruitment or anything, but Judgement doesn't exist anymore. Vanguard's leader, treasurer, and top recruiter have been absent for almost a month or more. Vanguard's members are not exactly 'active' either, for the most part. Avengers seems to be doing well enough, but has no room to add more than 1 player. Seems to me like you need to ask for donations to get a bigger guild for Avengers, not look for players for non-existent or defunct guilds that have dim futures.
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING    THE ASV  FAMILY IS RECRUITING  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:54 am

Smile Than0s:?: 

About vanguard: we are trying torebuilding there legacy and making them a great guild again

About judgement: if they were still a guild they would not be allowed in he jsv familly Smile

About Avengerd:we will have 10 spots open once we kick our inactives

Also, wih vanguard we are helping them with dipolmatic and economic issues and making them active again Smile
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING    THE ASV  FAMILY IS RECRUITING  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:09 pm

hmmm... The same Vanguard that wanted to bring CK down?
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING    THE ASV  FAMILY IS RECRUITING  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:05 am

Heh, no comment I see
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING    THE ASV  FAMILY IS RECRUITING  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:49 am

You spelled coming wrong :3
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING    THE ASV  FAMILY IS RECRUITING  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:29 pm

I like the video. Wasn't a huge fan of the music though.

Good luck to AJV cheers

Last edited by Ellthune on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put AJV as ASV)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING    THE ASV  FAMILY IS RECRUITING  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ASV FAMILY IS RECRUITING
Page 1 of 1