Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Promote/Demote function

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
soviet

Guild Promote/Demote function Empty
PostSubject: Guild Promote/Demote function   Guild Promote/Demote function I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:17 am

when editing the position of members #21 and higher the drop down menu scrolls up and under all the other positions.

Guild Promote/Demote function Untitl10

the first twenty it scrolls down and on top of the other members so its perfectly visible.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promote/Demote function   Guild Promote/Demote function I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:27 am

soviet wrote:
when editing the position of members #21 and higher the drop down menu scrolls up and under all the other positions.

Guild Promote/Demote function Untitl10

the first twenty it scrolls down and on top of the other members so its perfectly visible.

Great catch. It should be resolved with Monday's update.
Back to top Go down
ismaelsossy

PostSubject: guild leader   Guild Promote/Demote function I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:16 am

Our guild leader demote himself to diplomat,is there any way how the vice leader can take leader's position?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promote/Demote function   Guild Promote/Demote function I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:16 am

ismaelsossy wrote:
Our guild leader demote himself to diplomat,is there any way how the vice leader can take leader's position?

We're looking into it.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promote/Demote function   Guild Promote/Demote function I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:07 am

Similar problem is with selecting a title. I have more than 6 titles but the rest go off screen and I can't select them.
Back to top Go down
ismaelsossy

PostSubject: recruiting   Guild Promote/Demote function I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm

The biggest problem isnt the position but other players cant find our guild to apply.The recruitment is open and we have a lot more space.We need to fix this asap if it possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Promote/Demote function   Guild Promote/Demote function I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Promote/Demote function
Page 1 of 1