Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest bug related to resource buildings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gander

Quest bug related to resource buildings  Empty
PostSubject: Quest bug related to resource buildings    Quest bug related to resource buildings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:57 am

Upon login to the game and closing of the 'news' window, I receive the tutorial for upgrading the timber camp (currently I am 17/14/15/13 iron/gold/stone/timber) and am unable to perform any action other than collect resources and upgrade the camp.

Upon selecting upgrade, the game continues the tutorial ... moving on to the quest menu, where I am unable to perform any action; as the top quest on my menu is already completed (conquest reward) and the 'guide me' button is not available.

At this point I can take no action, all buttons are greyed out and un-selectable.

This is the second time this bug has occurred (the first time there was also a 3-4 level gap between iron and wood, roughly 8 iron and 5 timber). Previously the second quest I was forced to complete was upgrading the command center, and I did not regain control of the game till that quest was underway as well.

Looking for help, as the game is currently unplayable.

respectfully,
Gander
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Quest bug related to resource buildings    Quest bug related to resource buildings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:32 am

Fixed gander.

Do you remember how this happened?

We will be adding some failsafes so people who have finished the tutorial don't get caught in that again.
Back to top Go down
gander

PostSubject: Re: Quest bug related to resource buildings    Quest bug related to resource buildings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 am

In both cases I am unsure how it initiated. I do not think it initiated while I was in the town, occurring either between map and town or on a refresh (login) if the game locked between battle and map (e.g. in the recent case i'd have collected the quest reward and/or healed my army)

Respectfully,
Gander
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest bug related to resource buildings    Quest bug related to resource buildings  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest bug related to resource buildings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: