Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask. Empty
PostSubject: Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask.   Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:42 am

Was sent this below. I don't believe him because he offered no source, but never hurts to check anyways.

On Today 10:55, Moniez wrote:

okay hi deadpool I noticed that you have moved to crimson knights!!!!

If you do not move you will be stuck, once guild warfare happens you can not leave guilds and I would move back to crimson kings if I was you.

Take this advise please thank you for reading
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask.   Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:28 am

Deadpool wrote:
Was sent this below. I don't believe him because he offered no source, but never hurts to check anyways.

On Today 10:55, Moniez wrote:

okay hi deadpool I noticed that  you have moved to  crimson knights!!!!

If you do not move you will be stuck, once guild warfare happens you can not leave guilds and I  would move back  to  crimson kings if I was you.

Take this advise please thank you  for reading

Don't know if it is trolling, but Guild Warfare has nothing to do with joining and leaving a Guild. Wink
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask.   Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:23 am

Well I'm sure it was a troll for me, how would a person with 1 fame knew I left Crimson Kings for the Knights, and wanted to move me around at their whim. Sure it's a multi account.
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

PostSubject: Re: Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask.   Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:28 pm

can't help but laugh at the fellow Wink
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask.   Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Lol crimson trolls sound menacing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask.   Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sure this is just trolling, but thought I would ask.
Page 1 of 1