Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CP & combat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HoopyFrood

CP & combat Empty
PostSubject: CP & combat   CP & combat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Intuitively, it would make sense if combat were the #1 driver of fame. I'd suggest you keep all current bonuses, and add: +1 fame for each +1 CP; bonus for MVP; bonus for PVP victory.

Most people's fame would roughly double, but those who play a mostly economic game would benefit less, while those who fight all day, every day, would benefit more (making up for not having a life).

FYI, I'm in the roughly-double group. This isn't about self-aggrandizement.
Back to top Go down
Fizban

CP & combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP & combat   CP & combat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Personally, I like the fact that fame is a pretty good indicator of a player's city development.

Now, if the hall of fame could be sorted by category, I would be a very happy dwarf. Sorting by CP would, I believe, achieve HoopyFrood's desire.
Back to top Go down
Mephy

CP & combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP & combat   CP & combat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:54 pm

changing the fame value don't have much sense, but sorting the ranking by CP I totally approve.
Back to top Go down
Latexlord

Latexlord

CP & combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP & combat   CP & combat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:51 am

I agree with Mephy and Fizban. Raising fame from battle is not really important, and some quests already achieve this with pretty high amount sometimes (from +1 to +15).

But sorting the hall of fame with different criteria would be great (MvP, CP, Friendly fire (as suggested in another thread)... And to be able to chose only one faction to display too !
Back to top Go down
Archer

CP & combat Empty
PostSubject: sortable!!   CP & combat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:15 am

+1 on sortable leaderboard! I'd also like a search function, so we could find a specific person (so we can compare ourselves to them and brag!)  I'd like to actually know what rank i am, CP wise  =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CP & combat Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP & combat   CP & combat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CP & combat
Page 1 of 1