Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make infinite fragments bug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mephy

Make infinite fragments bug Empty
PostSubject: Make infinite fragments bug   Make infinite fragments bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:30 pm

1:20:00 server time of today, on the dark faction chat, some guy told that he could break an equipped item and get the fragments, but not lose the item, being able to break it again.
I asked that no one abuses the bug, but who knows... I didn't try to reproduce, so I can't give much more details than I had in the chat.
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Make infinite fragments bug   Make infinite fragments bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:17 pm

hmmm nothing happened when I broke mine.
Maybe there are several conditions or maybe that person is a newcomer or bluffing
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Make infinite fragments bug   Make infinite fragments bug I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:34 am

We will check it out. Thank you Mephy.
Back to top Go down
Corkmose

PostSubject: Re: Make infinite fragments bug   Make infinite fragments bug I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:21 pm

The common artifact that i destroyed ages ago just showed up in my inventory again. Something is messed up i suppose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make infinite fragments bug   Make infinite fragments bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make infinite fragments bug
Page 1 of 1