Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-Game Functionality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zee94

In-Game Functionality Empty
PostSubject: In-Game Functionality   In-Game Functionality I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:35 am

needs to be added. I know some of these have already been requested but I'll list all the things I and I presume many others would like in terms of functionality in game.

-Changeable Key-binds for units, when we are running horde armies trying to click 7 or 8 key is a hassle.

-Key-binds for maximizing, in my case I'm always alt tabbed outside of battle but once I get back into it I like to maximize my game, but clicking the small icon is a bit annoying and I would much prefer it if it was a key-bind.

-Volume control, please, my ears bleed.

-Moving via minimap, I want to be able to move to a position by clicking on the minimap or holding my button and moving around. Just like the starcraft II minimap.

-More of a bug, but I'll include this anyway. I think if you start the game outside of maximization it will not show the "Moving, under fire and the lot icons"

-Multiple way-points for a single unit, again referring to Starcraft II this games pvp will be less annoying if we can tell our units to go to Put A, than pivot and head to Point B instead of running in a one way line that's bound to take them into terrain and mess up their pathing for a bit.

These are just some of my ideas, I have many more in terms of game play and mechanic changes but I'll keep them for another day, anyone else feel free to addon to anything you think should be on this list in terms of functionality and devs if you think they are good ideas than consider adding them, sorry if I strayed away from functionality changes I know you guys have a lot on your plate in terms of additions to the game but I believe this is one of they key changes that should be seriously considered before many other things.

edit: Accidentally posted this in the wrong spot, if an admin can move this to the Suggestions page that would be great, thanks.
Back to top Go down

In-Game Functionality
Page 1 of 1