Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building downgrade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Building downgrade Empty
PostSubject: Building downgrade   Building downgrade I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi!

We all need to upgrade at some point our buildings, but I noticed that there is also a possibility to "downgrade" them. I was wondering what it can be good or useful for?... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Steven261

Building downgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building downgrade   Building downgrade I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Well, one of the things downgrading can be used is for quests. If the quest tells me to get a lvl 10 wood building, for example, I can get to lvl 10 and then downgrade it to get the resources back. Or, if you need resources in a pitch like for heals or items.

What I'm not sure of is whether you get the full amount back or if there is a penalty.
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Building downgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building downgrade   Building downgrade I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:23 am

Hi Steven,

I still don't understand why one would want to downgrade a building level. You've reached let's say level 10 wood building, because you were told to in a quest. Ok, you've made your quest, now why would you downgrade your wood production? (when besides that, you've payed lots of money and materials to reach the level) You produce too much wood, and don't want to sell it in auctions to make money?... Suspect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Building downgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building downgrade   Building downgrade I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:47 am

...which is why we are removing it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Building downgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building downgrade   Building downgrade I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:21 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
...which is why we are removing it. Wink

... Which completely makes sense Smile
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

Building downgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building downgrade   Building downgrade I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:14 am

RIP.

I did like the removal of the downgrade tile on the main city screen. Thanks for that.

Any chance of seeing double click take us into a city bldg?

Back to top Go down
Steven261

Building downgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building downgrade   Building downgrade I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Sir Jakh wrote:
Ok, you've made your quest, now why would you downgrade your wood production?

Yes, in the long run, downgrading doesn't make sense. I was also thinking unless a player wants to reset his/her account because then all buildings will be at lvl 1 but then the resources won't carry over either, only the gems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Building downgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building downgrade   Building downgrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building downgrade
Page 1 of 1