Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some small suggestions for the game!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Some small suggestions for the game! Empty
PostSubject: Some small suggestions for the game!   Some small suggestions for the game! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:09 am

Change/lower the cp bonus. Forget the farmers, they do nothing for the game in the end. If they want to keep farming then let them, don't punish them or us. If they decide to fight at a point, then its a plus for the game(They should be seen as a potential resource not as something that drags the game down!)

Reduce cycle time - the 8 hours cycles are holding the game back, taking out the momentum a faction has got, be it dark or light. The 10 command points a player has got is not enough to keep a person interested for 8 hours,I log off myself.

Increase the drop rarity in coop mode slightly, new players not able the get coop partners is poison for the game and is also affecting the auction house in a negative way, it should be possible for new players to make some good deals in the auction house. The veterans will manage via the guildtrade system anyway.

Maybe implement some automated posts with resources and fragments in the auction house to stimulate the players that have fun in trading?(Don't hold new players back!)

PvP is a lost cause, I'm afraid,  I'll never take part in it, I simply don't like it, sorry!

I still think the 2 factions should be balanced somehow. Give the player a real bonus when choosing the underpopulated side(frags, some starting gear and a xp bonus et cetera). Maybe this will kill the need for a cp bonus in the first place?If the 2 factions roughly has got the same amount of players then there are no excuses, its all about effort and tenacity!

And lastly cater to the playerbase and more players will buy gems to support the game, I know I will.

bounce
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Some small suggestions for the game!   Some small suggestions for the game! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:16 am

- decrase significantly of missile stats (or raise a lot AP for archers/arti)
- Decrase XP points needed for LVL for heroes (they lvl up much slower than units)
- do a filter for active players. Only count players that make at least 10 or 20 CP.
- Introduce daily/weekly events to gather more players to the game

I know that devs have red light now for any changes but i hope it will change soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Some small suggestions for the game!   Some small suggestions for the game! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:23 am

kuba_ wrote:
- decrase significantly of missile stats (or raise a lot AP for archers/arti)
- Decrase XP points needed for LVL for heroes (they lvl up much slower than units)
- do a filter for active players. Only count players that make at least 10 or 20 CP.
- Introduce daily/weekly events to gather more players to the game

I know that devs have red light now for any changes but i hope it will change soon Smile

It all sounds good to me Kubasaka. We just have to make sure things get implemented into the game in the right order so more people stick around and take part in the game!
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: Some small suggestions for the game!   Some small suggestions for the game! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:23 am

if we're going at it:
-  lower the AI army output a bit, please. capped at 25% of a normal hexcontainer is more than enough
- BANHAMMER THE ALT-ACCOUNTS!!
- fix the AP counter, please..regearing the army almost always leads to an error.
Back to top Go down
Redrum72

PostSubject: Re: Some small suggestions for the game!   Some small suggestions for the game! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:54 am

Game was really hard to find to play in first place.
Needs more positive posts on sites to bring in new players.

The games players are the ones with the power to save this game.
We have got 3 months to support it and lets hope the Dev's get the go ahead to make the changes if needed to make the light faction not feel cheated. Both sides should have equal chance of winning each war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some small suggestions for the game!   Some small suggestions for the game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some small suggestions for the game!
Page 1 of 1