Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fame gathered by fame

Go down 
+6
LSLarry
soulthief
Fyrr
ysosad
tommarkc
Naz_
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naz_

Fame gathered by fame Empty
PostSubject: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:32 am

Does the fame gathered as rewards in quest count as CP ?

I mean, when a map reset or the merge will happen does that fame disappear ?
Or it stays as fame ?
Back to top Go down
tommarkc

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:01 am

Yes to first two questions.

You keep only fame generated by building levels and research.
Fame generated via CP will reset at start of new server- which means, you don't get gems for fame, generated by CP.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:08 am

Naz_ wrote:
Does the fame gathered as rewards in quest count as CP ?

I mean, when a map reset or the merge will happen does that fame disappear ?
Or it stays as fame ?

Hi Naz,

I believe fame received via quests also disappear along with CP-generated fame, leaving only research and building fame at the point of reset.
Back to top Go down
Naz_

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 am

ok thx guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Last time it was only cp fame which got deleted, and only because cps themselves got wiped so was no way to calculate that fame (in other words, cps = 0, so their fame stayed!, but such fame value was 0 also).

Quest fame should stay, and if not, then it's damn illogical.
(By quest fame I assume such quests as 'do 3 coops, get 10 fame' and such, not 'get 242 cps').

No one deletes those common frags which were received from quests, so why should fame be touched O.o
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Again and again   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Fyrr why do you always harp about CP, and ignore fame from building. I contend it is solely based upon your need to be in charge. To build anything you have to plan, and sometimes sacrifice one resource for another (whether to buy heavy infantry or upgrade a warehouse).

For you to continue to rail against building fame as apposed to conquest points is obtuse, and for you it is business as usual. Why it is so hard for you to grant respect for anyone who is not a great fighter and who is a great builder is again hard to grasp.

If you have not realized by now, that your opinion regarding this issue is wrong, will only continue to see your down fall, and continue a weakening of the Dark Faction.

ST
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:30 pm

ST, you sound like jaminexted. gosh i love the sort of people like you. hope to have fun after merge Smile

..up..id wrote:
continue a weakening of the Dark Faction
should i feel all powerful? yea cp-focused guilds mean nothing to faction strength, just my opinions do. how nice.
-bows-

all i stated was: there's build/quest fame, which isn't touched by this reset, and cp fame, which is wiped. it's beyond my understanding how you were able to read into it as me judging cp fame more valuable. though in general yes, cps are more valuable to faction than building levels. 'great builder'.. hmm.. takes a lot of talent to click 'upgrade' indeed.  cheers
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Again and again Fyrr   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Again and again Fyrr you continue to diminish.

You are no longer in charge of the guild the Fallen, why is that? You have lead your faction on BC1 to agree it is okay to surrender, again why?

You love to tell others what they are doing wrong but, bristle when anyone brings up your object failures. Step back and realize what you have cost our faction by your arrogance.

Entire threads have been devoted to you being a bully, yet you persist. Again step back realize you are the biggest Richard in the game, and just once try to help, without getting anything for it.

I will see you soon fyrr, and remember the title DemiGod is the title you get when you win, not just talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:07 pm

sorry Naz that your thread became ST's target O.o he tends to follow me i guess, and it's too tempting for me to not bite

soulthief wrote:

You are no longer in charge of the guild the Fallen, why is that?
because i'm powerhungry and one guild isn't enough for me anymore?

soulthief wrote:

I will see you soon fyrr, and remember the title DemiGod is the title you get when you win, not just talk about it.
talk about winning? have i ever... don't you accuse me of wanting to win!
demigod here was awarded to a person who gemmed his way to the top.

also btw nice guild descr about valuing cps, mr.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Come on now fyrr   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Come on now small fyrr,

I guess the Conquest Points I built up don't count eh, small fyrr? I will continue to watch you diminish, and to think if you would have just tried to be decent with players how different this could have been, but it is. what is is small fyrr.

See you soon titian

Soulthief
The DemiGod
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Sorry Naz I've decided to follow ST xD.

Quote :
and to think if you would have just tried to be decent with players how different this could have been, but it is.

Oh lovely, more projection, this time mixed with jealousy and spite?

Could you please respond to the actual topic here, not just make personal attacks on Fyrr for actually helping?
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: You are a joke LSLarry   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:47 pm

LSLarry you are a joke,

If you really believe small fyrr needs an advocate you are out there. Further if you are trying to dazzle anyone with your freshman analytical opinions look up yourself, the term for you is : megalomaniac

It is a long word but I will give you time. What dose LSLarry mean actually? I say it means: Low Self esteem Larry?

Do us all a favor buy some gems improve your standing and stop commenting/ complaining about everything and everyone.

Soulthief
The DemiGod
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Wink Projection again, on the megalomaniac comment. Fallacy of authority again on the 'buy gems' comment.

I haven't commented or complained about anybody except you. You wouldn't want to use misinformation to confuse the issue, would you?

And the funny thing about this joke; you're the only one who doesn't actually get it. I guess demi-omniscience doesn't quite cut the mustard, quel terrible....
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:01 pm

STpd wrote:
Do us all a favor buy some gems improve your standing
Ohh buy gems, as in ... without buying you're worthless? WOW.
perfectness.

and for the record, you're not the first demigod here, aww.

Quote :
demi-omniscience doesn't quite cut the mustard, quel terrible....
nice demon Smile
too logical though.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Oh this thread is too good......

Thanks for the laughs soulthief.

and jeez Fyrr.... stop being such a bully.... Rolling Eyes 

Don't you know those builders work really hard to perform those 3 clicks to upgrade each building? Its hard work man!
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Here is the difference LSLarry   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Here is the difference between your contentions and my contentions. I have JD from Michigan university, one of the top ten law schools in the United Sates. I am a retired judge, at the federal level.

You, and your opinions are both capricious and arbitrary. You have no concept of the scope, or the intentions of this issue, or the point I am trying to make, you are simply a cad. Your focus on projection of my contentions upon you, and your flaccid opinions are obtuse, and at best disingenuous.

Rather than attempt to be forthright, you resort to conjecture, and general assumptions, I am therefore formally informing you to cease, and desist any further contact with myself or the game name known as soulthief, This is called placing you on formal notice.

ST
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Xviper welcome to the show   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:18 pm

man it took long enough for you to weigh in xviper, but thanks your opinion about everything is so highly valued.

Again it was great to hear from you , now shut up and go away the adults are talking.

cheers 

ST
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Here is the difference LSLarry   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Here is the difference between your contentions and my contentions. I have JD from Michigan university, one of the top ten law schools in the United Sates. I am a retired judge, at the federal level.

You, and your opinions are both capricious and arbitrary. You have no concept of the scope, or the intentions of this issue, or the point I am trying to make, you are simply a cad. Your focus on projection of my contentions upon you, and your flaccid opinions are obtuse, and at best disingenuous.

Rather than attempt to be forthright, you resort to conjecture, and general assumptions, I am therefore formally informing you to cease, and desist any further contact with myself or the game name known as soulthief, This is called placing you on formal notice.

ST
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Soulthief, any judge worth their salt a) knows about basic logic and therefore fallacies and therefore the fallacy of authority b) doesn't commit it repeatedly and expect to gain respect.

Ad hominem attacks are also frowned upon.

Nobody cares what claims you make towards your education, or how much you brag about buying gems, or if you belittle people due to age, because we judge you (pun intended) based on your actions. Continue to post, please, I am a big fan of irony and thoroughly enjoy your, um, contentions... ;D
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:24 pm

LSLarry wrote:
Soulthief, any judge worth their salt a) knows about basic logic and therefore fallacies and therefore the fallacy of authority b) doesn't commit it repeatedly and expect to gain respect.

Ad hominem attacks are also frowned upon.

Nobody cares what claims you make towards your education, or how much you brag about buying gems, or if you belittle people due to age, because we judge you (pun intended) based on your actions. Continue to post, please, I am a big fan of irony and thoroughly enjoy your, um, contentions... ;D

Posted twice, so I can be cool like you!
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:32 pm

wow, triple posting!
there's an 'edit' you know.. O.o

LS wrote:
Posted twice, so I can be cool like you!
still not enoughhhh. and add some fancy demon title.  study 

STd wrote:
Again it was great to hear from you , now shut up and go away the adults are talking.
adults whooooo?
also that elf is fun, kills my cannons and so on. yay hate ;p

STd wrote:
I am therefore formally informing you to cease, and desist any further contact with myself or the game name known as soulthief, This is called placing you on formal notice.
and blah blah boring words.
playing god?
this is called spamming the forum.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: wow you are actually crazy   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:38 pm

I am simply stunned as I have listed my credentials and you have not. Meaning you have no credential to support your assertions or your opinions. Therefore you and your opinions are dismissed.

You have no fact based reasoning for your opinion, other than your freshman psy class.

And like a fart in a G-string your assessment is outta of hear.

Please do us all a favor, shut up and go away.

By the way how would you know what a judge dose, or thinks and about his, or her salt. LOL you are truly dim.

ST
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:44 pm

I am simply stunned that you believe your credentials in any way apply to the current situation. Well, actually I'm not I fully expected it. I'm still waiting for the proud picture of you mooning me by your degree, by the way Wink. Otherwise I'll continue to assume that you have no fact based reasoning for your opinion, just good ol' fashioned hearsay and (lol) contention!

Why would anyone not know that judges are required to use logic? I certainly don't think they're that dim, you can be assured. Feel free to infer something from this, I'm certainly implying it.

I see no reason to go away, and point out it would only be doing you a favour. I don't know why you continue to claim I'm somehow involving anyone but you. Who are these 'us all' to whom you refer? Call your witnesses, so to speak....
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:46 pm

soulthief wrote:

By the way how would you know what a judge dose, or thinks and about his, or her salt.  LOL you are truly dim.
ST
yay oh the bright one..

stop using the word DOSE.

Quote :
I have listed my credentials and you have not.
oh look, the only thing that matters.

LS wrote:
Why would anyone not know that judges are required to use logic? I certainly don't think they're that dim, you can be assured. Feel free to infer something from this, I'm certainly implying it.
don't think he'll get it ^^
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fame gathered by fame   Fame gathered by fame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fame gathered by fame
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next