Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dev team to the rescue!

Go down 
+10
kqlkql
Narmis
Oingoboingo
Dahk
Redrum72
klaas
krawehl
kuba_
RuneSlayer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ferarith

Dev team to the rescue! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev team to the rescue!   Dev team to the rescue! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Anything new to report on Empyrean Rule? like a time table for release? especially if we can't play BC anymore? Also, why no farming type things in the new game? i like the research/building upgrading aspect of BC and am disappointed to hear fighting will be the only path to advancement...
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: Dev team to the rescue!   Dev team to the rescue! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:03 am

ferarith wrote:
Anything new to report on Empyrean Rule? like a time table for release? especially if we can't play BC anymore? Also, why no farming type things in the new game? i like the research/building upgrading aspect of BC and am disappointed to hear fighting will be the only path to advancement...
O_O
*points feratrth to farmville and NUMEROUS other farming games.

the battle system of BC is what it makes such a good game.

and on a more serious note: dear rune, what would be the projected end-date?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Dev team to the rescue!   Dev team to the rescue! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:05 am

ferarith wrote:

Empyrean Rule is not about fighting only...Everything you need to know about Empyrean Rule is at the Empyrean Rule official site and Forums. I don't want to use the BC Forums for ER content.

klaas wrote:

We are planning to do an early access in the next 1-3 months.
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: Dev team to the rescue!   Dev team to the rescue! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:59 pm

i was more asking for end-date (if, of course) for BC :-)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Dev team to the rescue!   Dev team to the rescue! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:07 pm

klaas wrote:
i was more asking for end-date (if, of course) for BC :-)

Apologies...Mid Feb
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Dev team to the rescue!   Dev team to the rescue! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:15 pm

klaas wrote:
ferarith wrote:
O_O
*points feratrth to farmville and NUMEROUS other farming games.

the battle system of BC is what it makes such a good game.

Klaas, i especially enjoy the multifaceted nature of BC its not all about the fighting or the farming or the city build, there are many ways to play and if u choose not to fight one day u can still advance a little, or u can fight a lot and advance that way. it's not a one trick pony, and i LOVE that.

Edit: Sorry Rune, was just curious.
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: Re: Dev team to the rescue!   Dev team to the rescue! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:18 am

what does one have to do to get early access to ER? Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Dev team to the rescue!   Dev team to the rescue! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:58 am

kqlkql wrote:
what does one have to do to get early access to ER? Smile

We will make a press release and an announcement when that goes live, but I would suggest checking the ER Forums as the best bet you have. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dev team to the rescue!   Dev team to the rescue! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dev team to the rescue!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2