Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No gems on kong.

Go down 
+4
RuneSlayer
Boboknack
Redrum72
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Redrum72

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 4:08 am

Not been able to buy gems by kong Kreds since 13th oct. Evil or Very Mad
will shop ever open again?.
Back to top Go down

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:19 pm

Info on Kongregate(6 Nov 2014):
No gems on kong. IlcnR1w
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:47 pm

9999 wrote:
No gems on kong. IlcnR1w

*grumbles*
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:58 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
9999 wrote:
No gems on kong. IlcnR1w

*grumbles*

According to comments on global chat, purchasing gems via armorgames.com doesn't work as well(They don't show up ingame and money is lost!). Agincourt doesn't respond et cetera. Sad
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Boboknack wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
9999 wrote:
No gems on kong. IlcnR1w

*grumbles*

According to comments on global chat, purchasing gems via armorgames.com doesn't work as well(They don't show up ingame and money is lost!). Agincourt doesn't respond et cetera. Sad

Let me see what I can do....sigh...I hope I can bring some order to this chaos...
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden III

Ulfriden III

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:24 am

Thanks Rune!
BTW, to whom are going the gems? Agincourt is dead i guess..

And, how is going Empyrean Rule? here many are checking its site every day (me for sure! =) )
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:32 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
9999 wrote:
No gems on kong. IlcnR1w

*grumbles*

Let me see what I can do....sigh...I hope I can bring some order to this chaos...

Could you tell us if you are able to resolve this RuneSlayer, ive told the guys in the guild not to buy any gems for the moment? Thx in advance.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:55 am

Ulfriden III wrote:
Thanks Rune!
BTW, to whom are going the gems? Agincourt is dead i guess..

And, how is going Empyrean Rule? here many are checking its site every day (me for sure! =)  )

Agincourt of course...

Quite well. The official site should go live tomorrow Monday. Smile I will let you know all!

Boboknack wrote:
Could you tell us if you are able to resolve this RuneSlayer, ive told the guys in the guild not to buy any gems for the moment? Thx in advance.

I've been talking to Agincourt about all those issues and how something needs to be done. I may have some semi good news tomorrow. Keyword here is "semi"... Smile
If everything goes well, I will make an announcement tomorrow. One way or the other...I want Battle Conquest to have a chance...with us..or without us...but definitely with someone who won't neglect it and will love it as much as we do...
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:46 am

i am reading so much into that i dare not even comment.......but, i have also advised our guild members not to buy gems..we have had one not receive what they purchased and all emails to agincourt and armor went unanswered as far as i know....
really good company, ignores their product, screws up a major source of income...really, where can i buy stock in this gem of a company? (pun intended)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:14 am

kqlkql wrote:
i am reading so much into that i dare not even comment.......but, i have also advised our guild members not to buy gems..we have had one not receive what they purchased and all emails to agincourt and armor went unanswered as far as i know....
really good company, ignores their product, screws up a major source of income...really, where can i buy stock in this gem of a company? (pun intended)

Smile

Don't hit/kill the messenger kqlkql.... Smile

We will try to fix things. I promise...and even try to find a new home for BC... At least, that is what I am working on with Agincourt right now...

P.S. We will publish the ROTA site in the next 1 hour, but we won't make it public. The BC Community can have a sneak preview, but it is not 100% finished yet as it will be missing a few elements. I hope you will enjoy it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:28 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
kqlkql wrote:

Smile

We will try to fix things. I promise...and even try to find a new home for BC... At least, that is what I am working on with Agincourt right now...

P.S. We will publish the ROTA site in the next 1 hour, but we won't make it public. The BC Community can have a sneak preview, but it is not 100% finished yet as it will be missing a few elements. I hope you will enjoy it! Smile

1 hour left¡ can´t wait and see how you are going to make this new game bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:04 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
kqlkql wrote:

Smile

Looks very nice!

Is the game inspired by the board game?(Rise of the Ancients)
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Rune, you are the best thing since sliced bread! If you can find a new home for BC (hopefully a home you have something to do with) and bring ROTA on line in due course ( i will be patient, sort of! )...then you are DA MAN!...and i believe you can depend on a loyal following in any venture you pursue. Thanks again, as always.

As for reading between the lines, it was all good...a new owner/home for BC?. ROTA developing? bugs fixed, bonus systems fixed, updates, new levels and AP's, the return of the Drow..it was all good...again thanks
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Boboknack wrote:
Looks very nice!

Is the game inspired by the board game?(Rise of the Ancients)

Thanks!

Never heard of the board game!

kqlkql wrote:
Rune, you are the best thing since sliced bread! If you can find a new home for BC (hopefully a home you have something to do with) and bring ROTA on line in due course ( i will be patient, sort of! )...then you are DA MAN!...and i believe you can depend on a loyal following in any venture you pursue. Thanks again, as always.

As for reading between the lines, it was all good...a new owner/home for BC?. ROTA developing? bugs fixed, bonus systems fixed, updates, new levels and AP's, the return of the Drow..it was all good...again thanks

Well...we will see... Wink
Back to top Go down
Redrum72

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:05 am

New game looks good, will we be able to play on chrome as cant play some 3D games on it or will we need to switch to firefox.

Thanks for trying to sort out this game as well.

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:08 am

Redrum72 wrote:
New game looks good, will we be able to play on chrome as cant play some 3D games on it or will we need to switch to firefox.

Game will not launch as a web browser game in the beginning, but there are plans for it in the future.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:04 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Redrum72 wrote:

Game will not launch as a web browser game in the beginning, but there are plans for it in the future.

So is downloable?, and can I ask again for the minimal requirements to play it please? forget again that my computer stinks and fear can not be able to play it just cause my computer capacity is too low and it speed too slow  Crying or Very sad , (but considering modify it on december to increase GB capacity and may be a new video card), another question, is it downloable we may need to buy it to download it or it´s free and cash is to get bonuses and extras in the game or both?.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:30 am

Juggernaut wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Redrum72 wrote:

So is downloable?, and can I ask again for the minimal requirements to play it please? forget again that my computer stinks and fear can not be able to play it just cause my computer capacity is too low and it speed too slow  Crying or Very sad , (but considering modify it on december to increase GB capacity and may be a new video card), another question, is it downloable we may need to buy it to download it or it´s free and cash is to get bonuses and extras in the game or both?.

Yes, it will be a client game, which means that it has to be downloaded and installed like any normal game. Its price will be below $25 (not determined yet) and all its features of course will be unlocked. There will also be an in-game store which will provide boosters to certain elements of the game, which will not affect the balance in battles. For example..With gameplay you can unlock "Heroes" and "Units", but you can also buy a booster to gain XP faster to unlock them faster. Bear in mind that there are no "UBER" Heroes or Units...just different play styles related to their abilities/spells.

Min reqs: Dual Core 2.6Ghz+, 4GBs RAM, 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support)
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:08 am

Any time frame on setting up forums on the new site? The spread of the info here is getting rather wide.
Back to top Go down
Redrum72

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Managed to get gems on kong Thank you for fixing the shop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Redrum72 wrote:
Managed to get gems on kong Thank you for fixing the shop. Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:27 pm

good job Rune...thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No gems on kong. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No gems on kong.   No gems on kong. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No gems on kong.
Page 1 of 1