Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I had a dream too...

Go down 
+15
PaddyK69
Metalsiagon
ferarith
Fyrr
Boboknack
Ulfriden
Dahk
kqlkql
Oingoboingo
klaas
LSLarry
Johntheright
Strachu
RuneSlayer
19 posters
AuthorMessage
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

I had a dream too... Empty
PostSubject: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:07 am

Dear BC Community,

I know that we have been silent for the past weeks, but I personally visit the Forums every single day reading all the posts. Battle Conquest is my spiritual child and me and my team have spent countless hours working on it. Although tiring mentally, physically and sometimes psychologically as well, it has been a joy creating a live persistent world where players can interact with it and have fun in the process.

Some people liked what we created, some people hated it and some others just wanted more. Reviews, 90/100 on ArmorGames, 4/5 on Kongregate and of course the Community's feedback proved that to a certain extent we succeeded in creating something unique and something that people were having fun playing with. From our end, we always tried to find the right balance between what the Community wanted and what the game "should" give. I can tell you from the bottom of my heart, that we gave "everything" we had for this game and for this Community. In the end, we may have given more than we signed for, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

To clear something out, because I heard some rumors and I read some posts filled with hatred and poison, Battle Conquest belongs to Agincourt Gaming LLC, and not to us. I have been asked to design, develop, maintain and update a successful game and that is my only connection to BC and Agincourt Gaming LLC. Same applies to my team. Therefore, I have no say in any actions taken or decisions made by Agincourt Gaming LLC.

Having said that, and as you can understand, since we do not own BC, we are not allowed to lay a finger until the company makes the necessary decisions and acts accordingly. Unfortunately, this applies to Kingdoms Age as well...

The real question here is...when are we going to have some news? I can't answer that, but I can assure you that I am trying every single day to find out how we will proceed. Agincourt Gaming LLC is a distinguished company and I want to believe that the coming week we will have some news.
If we don't, then I will probably have to make a decision of my own to protect the credibility of mine and my team's...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:07 am

Thank you very much for explaining the current situation!

And of course, thank you very much for everything you & your team have done for this great game! Smile
Back to top Go down
Strachu

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:28 am

Good to know. Thank you for your hard work and fine game.
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:25 am

Thanks for the info, Rune ! Personally, I thought you, Xargos and Lightshield WERE Agincourt Gaming LLC. This explains a lot ! Thanks for everything you've done so far ! I think it was a real fine and great gaming experience for a lot of people ! Hope to hear positive news soon then.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:16 am

I see.... Wink

This makes a lot more sense than protracted Dev silence, thank you for telling us.

*calmly digs a new trench to redirect poisonous post flow towards Agincourt* [clearly does not understand how the internet works, using series of tubes model...]
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:32 am

thanks for the clarification, rune, and, be certain of one thing: we here all immensely appreciate the work you and the guys did. BC is one of the coolest games i've played and i think a lot of people will agree with me on that.

very very best of luck getting agincourt's heads turned!
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:02 am

Thanks for setting the record straight Rune! I second a lot of the praise and good comments here. If you stop and think about it, you and your team have done an amazing job creating such an dynamic, fun, and addictive game despite the fact that it's flash, free, and (in many ways) a slave to portals like Kong and Armor. I know a lot of us whine and moan about certain parts of the game, but I think most of that comes from how invested we all have become, and our desire to see BC get better and better. There are very few games that I've played consistently for over a year like I have with Battle Conquest (Civ 5 and some of the CoD series come to mind) so you guys are in very good company.

Whatever ends up happening with BC and KA I wish you and your team good things for the future! cheers
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: absolutely   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:13 am

Thanks for the info. Thanks for the game. Thanks for your efforts. This game is great...I enjoy playing the game very much, i enjoy the community, the passion, the arguments and discussion...you and your team have created something epic and historic....thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
Dahk

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:36 am

Oh wow, well thank you for the update, very much appreciated! Glad to know you guys are still floating around, even if your hands are tied. Just feels good to know you guys still have the games back as it were Smile
Guess it's time to gather the troops and do a "occupy AgainCourt" movement!
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:39 am

You and your team definitely succeeded creating a great amazing addicting and funny game! You fulfilled ur mission by Agincourt at 100% =)

I like also the RPG part of the game, i feel dwarvish hehe! My beard is far longer too.

Knowing you read every day the Forum is also great. And thanks for being sincere about what you can and cannot do about.

You did a huge work here, in these years. Hope this game can give more, as it did until now.

KA is birthing from a Giant! We love the Giant, and i guess KA will be Super!

(PS: if all of us will play KA, can you fix the AI armies ? Very Happy )

(PPS: give me a chair in HC please!)
(PPPS: new map every new war!! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:59 am

Good luck to you guys!

I hope you will be allowed to be proactive and do follow-ups on the things you implement in Kingdoms Age.

Waiting in process................ lol!
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:09 pm

What's with the upvotes on everyone?  scratch

hopes to get 5 downvotes
And hmm.. limited liability companies.. even sound devious in some way.

Yay info though.

*jumps around crazily for having posted something spammy*
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Rune,

thank you for explaining the current predicament, i also assumed that you guys were Agincourt gaming and therefore had a greater degree of control. i am disappointed to find out that is not the case, your passion and dedication to BC is obvious and i now assume quite a bit of the frustration we as players feel is due to you guys not being able to do as you see fit all the time. our investment in this great game drives us to seek the betterment of it and sometimes we go overboard in the negative when we see things we believe to be problems, and for that i am sorry.

I hope you get the answers you seek,

Ferarith
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 pm

With all due respect towards the team's accomplishments, a simple response to the many questions and topics that have been raised in the past month would have sufficed. If you have read all the topics posted, much of the anger could have been headed off with a quick response, even if it was 3-4 days later.

BC and KA have a lot of potential, but going 3 weeks without responding to the community only hurts it. Regardless of ownership of the enterprise, talking about what already is should not infringe on that in any way.

Sorry to be the "Negative Guy", but it needs saying.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:08 pm

Metalsiagon wrote:
With all due respect towards the team's accomplishments, a simple response to the many questions and topics that have been raised in the past month would have sufficed. If you have read all the topics posted, much of the anger could have been headed off with a quick response, even if it was 3-4 days later.

BC and KA have a lot of potential, but going 3 weeks without responding to the community only hurts it. Regardless of ownership of the enterprise, talking about what already is should not infringe on that in any way.

Sorry to be the "Negative Guy", but it needs saying.

You're absolutely right Metalsiagon and whomever downvoted you needs a reality check!

We are once again and not surprisingly to me, being fed another excuse followed by a period of forced waiting, not knowing what "the distinguished company" has in store for the game and its players.

Let's hope the news we will get are at least somewhat positive!

(If it's news about KA can it then please be posted on the KA forum and not here!? Some of us bought gems in support of BC not KA which hasn't been released yet, thank you!)
Back to top Go down
PaddyK69

PostSubject: Thanks!!   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:42 am

Thank you so much Rune. Information does nothing but help the community. You and your team have created and maintained a wonderful game, addicting as a previous post indicated. I also want to wish you all the best in your current and future ventures.

May I ask if you ( or anyone reading this ) can recommend the best way to contact the LLC. I'm sure there are many here who would like to do so.

My sincerest gratitude,
Crazy Paddy.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:58 am

PaddyK69 wrote:
May I ask if you ( or anyone reading this ) can recommend the best way to contact the LLC. I'm sure there are many here who would like to do so.

Aye... *starts tying notes 'round bricks....*
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Try this : http://agincourtgaming.com/
Maybe we all could send hundreds of messages everyday Smile
Back to top Go down
kmonarch1966

PostSubject: Well tell Agincourt to bleep themselves   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:15 pm

You and your team did a great job and I thank you! Now, since you are all obviously computer geniuses, can't you just hack into Agincourt computers and send orders to your team to run BC as you see fit without further interference from Agincourt? But make sure you use one of the Darkies accounts when you hack in and reroute thru multiple server and countries . . .Klaas, Bft, Tra just pick one and I'm good with that!
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:40 pm

i'm not. what the hell....
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:28 am

kmonarch1966 wrote:
You and your team did a great job and I thank you!  Now, since you are all obviously computer geniuses, can't you just hack into Agincourt computers and send orders to your team to run BC as you see fit without further interference from Agincourt?  But make sure you use one of the Darkies accounts when you hack in and reroute thru multiple server and countries . . .Klaas, Bft, Tra just pick one and I'm good with that!

Ummm...no. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:07 am

kmonarch1966 wrote:
You and your team did a great job and I thank you!  Now, since you are all obviously computer geniuses, can't you just hack into Agincourt computers and send orders to your team to run BC as you see fit without further interference from Agincourt?  But make sure you use one of the Darkies accounts when you hack in and reroute thru multiple server and countries . . .Klaas, Bft, Tra just pick one and I'm good with that!
#facepalm.....
Sure, hack through a BC account , right?
and ofc ..anyone who can make a game , can hack too, right?
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden III

Ulfriden III

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:36 am

Hail!
New account for i forgot my password and the system is disabled to remind it...

I didn t understand the first post of Rune about KA, i believed until now it was going on...

now i knw it is stopped like BC! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I was waiting for it so much... Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad study study study

So, the surprise Rune spoke about is not KA, is something else.

I think i can say a thing:

RUNE, if you hear me, remember a thing:
you and your team developed a GREAT GAME, still full of potential!
KA could become THE GAME, one of the best ever seen.

If You, Xargos and Light will do something like them, i can say that MANY of us will follow you!
I will be one of them for sure. I even promise to become kind(!) in your new game!
Im ready to play a lot there, and support you as much as i can, and im sure that very many of us will do the same!

So, i wait the day we can play there! Im sure it will be GREAT!
I hope it can be soon, but we can wait a bit!

(a bit, not years hehe)

Ulf the patient dwarf (if a berserker can be patient Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
kmonarch1966

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:53 pm

Oh man Rune, you have just GOT to give us another game like and/or better than BC-if BC is dead. I just GOT to see what a "nice Ulf" looks like.
Back to top Go down
Faer

Faer

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:00 pm

i have really enjoyed this game
the people who have developed and supported it and those who i have played alongside and vs have been second to none
my thanks to you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had a dream too...   I had a dream too... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a dream too...
Page 1 of 1