Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XP Reward Changes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oingoboingo

XP Reward Changes? Empty
PostSubject: XP Reward Changes?   XP Reward Changes? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:29 am

Is it just me, or does it seem like XP rewards have decreased? I was getting 200-300+ per archer, and 300+ per HI in suicide (with 500+ not uncommon for one or two HI), now those numbers are down significantly. I try to use a lot of XP gear in PVE as well but doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. scratch
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

XP Reward Changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP Reward Changes?   XP Reward Changes? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:12 am

Oingoboingo wrote:
Is it just me, or does it seem like XP rewards have decreased? I was getting 200-300+ per archer, and 300+ per HI in suicide (with 500+ not uncommon for one or two HI), now those numbers are down significantly.  I try to use a lot of XP gear in PVE as well but doesn't seem to be making much of a difference.   scratch

Levelling units is to hard, I think. Some of my units have been at the same level for months on end, without gaining another level. Whether or not that is something new I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Adex

XP Reward Changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP Reward Changes?   XP Reward Changes? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:03 am

Boboknack wrote:
Oingoboingo wrote:
Is it just me, or does it seem like XP rewards have decreased? I was getting 200-300+ per archer, and 300+ per HI in suicide (with 500+ not uncommon for one or two HI), now those numbers are down significantly.  I try to use a lot of XP gear in PVE as well but doesn't seem to be making much of a difference.   scratch

Levelling units is to hard, I think. Some of my units have been at the same level for months on end, without gaining another level. Whether or not that is something new I don't know.

At the end of each battle I check the xp gained, and I've noticed a general reduction: 30 or 40% less xp.
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

XP Reward Changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP Reward Changes?   XP Reward Changes? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:39 am

I realized that I had put heroes on my archers before I noticed the drop off in XP (since AP limits were raised I figured why not). I can't confirm this yet, but with the heroes on my archers and AP of around 4000, I was actually getting less XP than without the heroes and around 3850 AP. My guess is that the heroes are soaking up enough kills to reduce the XP distributed to the rest of the units, but I have not yet been able to verify with hard numbers; I will try and do so when I have some time.

I welcome anyone else to test out this theory if they are so inclined.  Very Happy  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XP Reward Changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP Reward Changes?   XP Reward Changes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XP Reward Changes?
Page 1 of 1