Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New CP for insanes and suicides question

Go down 
+4
klaas
Metalsiagon
Boboknack
Ulfriden
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

New CP for insanes and suicides question Empty
PostSubject: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:59 am

I have not get yet the cp earning:
i made a sucide battle, full melee well geared, at 4071 ap and i got 318 cp. Max unit level 18.
Far from 999. How is it possible to get that outcome?
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:04 am

Ulfriden wrote:
I have not get yet the cp earning:
i made a sucide battle, full melee well geared, at 4071 ap and i got 318 cp. Max unit level 18.
Far from 999. How is it possible to get that outcome?

Probably because you're a badass and the Light Faction is still outnumbering us maybe?  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:10 am

My understanding was to remove the cap as a limiter, not make it so you can score 999 CP in a single battle. 318 is still just about double what the old suicide cap was.
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:18 am

^ that.
999 is just how far the counter goes :-D
realistically.. 370 is about the max.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:40 am

klaas wrote:
^ that.
999 is just how far the counter goes :-D
realistically.. 370 is about the max.

Spot on...It is not possible to get 999.

It should have said that it has no cap, not that it was set at 999.
Back to top Go down
XTenenX

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:16 pm

I will wright this here Smile

I dont think that this new cp for suicide is good for the game. Why? New people who come to play the game are loseing interest in game because it is to much of a difference betweene players. It is a big difference if you put 300-400cp in one battle and new people are doing 10-20cp. It seams to them that they CP is not important. When I started Fame ranking was a problem and I didnt like that ranking. With this CP bonus(for suicide) we are back again on wrong way, because for new people it seams like climbing to the top of Mount Everest. I do 250-270 CP on suicide but I was fine with 160 as well Smile, and I believe that people are doing less CO-OP because of max 100 CP. Why do I need to battle in CO-OP when I get in one battle in suicide mode like 3 battles in CO-OP SmileSmileSmile. I believe activity is important and with this CP bonus big players do not need to be active only 1-2h a day is enough to put 5k maybe more CP and new people for 5k need a week SmileSmileSmileSmile if they are lucky SmileSmileSmileSmile.
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:31 am

XTenenX wrote:
I will wright this here Smile

I dont think that this new cp for suicide is good for the game. Why? New people who come to play the game are loseing interest in game because it is to much of a difference betweene players. It is a big difference if you put 300-400cp in one battle and new people are doing 10-20cp. It seams to them that they CP is not important. When I started Fame ranking was a problem and I didnt like that ranking. With this CP bonus(for suicide) we are back again on wrong way, because for new people it seams like climbing to the top of Mount Everest. I do 250-270 CP on suicide but I was fine with 160 as well Smile, and I believe that people are doing less CO-OP because of max 100 CP. Why do I need to battle in CO-OP when I get in one battle in suicide mode like 3 battles in CO-OP SmileSmileSmile. I believe activity is important and with this CP bonus big players do not need to be active only 1-2h a day is enough to put 5k maybe more CP and new people for 5k need a week SmileSmileSmileSmile if they are lucky SmileSmileSmileSmile.

The whole reason that the cap was essentially lifted was so that people who are on the top end who already max all the caps and have high level units have something to strive for. Honestly we don't see that many new players now to make this an issue, retention is more important and this was a retention solution.
Back to top Go down
XTenenX

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:04 am

People on top have to  strive to remain on top. For new people this is going to be hard because of big difference in CP. I was twice in top 10 on light side now I am on 12 place and it is ok dont have to much time. Game need new people to live and  old players, but old players because they get boring with game sooner or later they go. Activity is droping because of new CP bonus and that is a big problem.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:50 am

XTenenX wrote:
People on top have to  strive to remain on top. For new people this is going to be hard because of big difference in CP. I was twice in top 10 on light side now I am on 12 place and it is ok dont have to much time. Game need new people to live and  old players, but old players because they get boring with game sooner or later they go. Activity is droping because of new CP bonus and that is a big problem.

Is that just a gut feeling you have or are people telling you that they are going to leave the game because of the CP bonus?
Back to top Go down
XTenenX

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:25 am

Is that just a gut feeling you have or are people telling you that they are going to leave the game because of the CP bonus?[/quote]

New people did tell me way do I fight when I need to do 10 solos and you need to do just one for same CP. We in Diamond lost to much old players but we didnt give up because of that. It is funny to me if Ruach ours leader returns to play she will be in top 50 in 10 day and in top 10 in maybe 1 mounth. That is a big problem with this CP bonus on suicide mode.
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:34 am

XTenenX wrote:
New people did tell me way do I fight when I need to do 10 solos and you need to do just one for same CP. We in Diamond lost to much old players but we didnt give up because of that. It is funny to me if Ruach ours leader returns to play she will be in top 50 in 10 day and in top 10 in maybe 1 mounth. That is a big problem with this CP bonus on suicide mode.

There is a reason you lost all of those players in Diamond, and it had nothing to do with CP  Razz 

I'm somewhat confused as to whether you are talking about the new CP bonus system, or the lifting of the CP caps on suicides? The CP bonus system is needed for the express purpose that there aren't enough new players coming in and there is an imbalance in players Light/Dark. I already answered why we needed the cap lifted.

If you can provide evidence that there are new players coming on the chat saying that there is a problem, it would be appreciated. Relatively few people use the forums as a means of communication.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:16 am

Newer players have always asked this. My answer has always been "to get to where I am, and every CP helps!". I don't really see how this has changed with the lifting of the caps on higher level modes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New CP for insanes and suicides question   New CP for insanes and suicides question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New CP for insanes and suicides question
Page 1 of 1