Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumors

Go down 
+9
uflb999
Scaren
Dobraine
Bobba
RuneSlayer
Kalederon
Pyr
Bblazer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bblazer

Bblazer

Rumors         - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors         - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:18 am

It's the only partially alive thread in general discussions.
Devs losing interest, thinking of abandoning, tired of community complains (for example some people over posting and doing it by complaining about archers op, and kiting etc ), not taking things likes like the "grey goblin apperances" serious,.... And i don't think people should, atleast the first and 2nd time, its something wew didnt see before its only normal to act this way...., its a game....we are here to have fun no to be under mandatory circumstances.
They are losing morale in activity to improving their game......

geshhh if only I could give them a spare gl +25 morale banner  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors         - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:32 am

Bblazer wrote:
Devs losing interest, thinking of abandoning, tired of community complains (for example some people over posting and doing it  by complaining about archers op, and kiting etc ), not taking things likes like the "grey goblin apperances" serious,.... And i don't think people should, atleast the first and 2nd time, its something wew didnt see before its only normal to act this way...., its a game....we are here to have fun no to be under mandatory circumstances.

http://prntscr.com/39kxlu

You could always give them that Bblazer.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors         - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:25 am

Bblazer wrote:
Devs losing interest, thinking of abandoning, tired of community complains (for example some people over posting and doing it  by complaining about archers op, and kiting etc ), not taking things likes like the "grey goblin apperances" serious,.... And i don't think people should, atleast the first and 2nd time, its something wew didnt see before its only normal to act this way...., its a game....we are here to have fun no to be under mandatory circumstances.

I love the Community, no doubt about that. The thing is, the Community has a way to express its love to the game and consequently to us. Am I personally disappointed? Yes, but that is not the point here... You see, when you choose to be close to the Community, then you are close to the good and to the bad of such a "relationship".

What is extremely disappointing is the behavior of people playing Battle Conquest, which is a free game, which means that people can play the game, unlock all its features, enjoy it and not pay a single cent. On top of that, they get very frequent updates and a development team which is always ready to listen to suggestions or issues that the game has. And yet, people behave as if they own the game...even people who haven't spent a single cent, yet they have played it for hours and hours... I think people forget that we are people and not machines...and we too can get frustrated...

I believe that extremes are always wrong...Ignoring the Community is bad...Being extremely responsive is bad too...The balance is always in the middle...

We will continue developing the game, provide support and keep on adding features...no doubt about that..and nothing has changed on this matter...

Having said that...you can also find another clue in the April Fools patch notes. More on that..later on.. Wink

Back to top Go down
Pyr

PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors         - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:03 am

yup you got a point there rune Very Happy maby i was too hard sometimes but well its who i am and i cant change it too:D
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors         - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:30 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Bblazer wrote:

I love the Community, no doubt about that. The thing is, the Community has a way to express its love to the game and consequently to us. Am I personally disappointed? Yes, but that is not the point here... You see, when you choose to be close to the Community, then you are close to the good and to the bad of such a "relationship".  

What is extremely disappointing is the behavior of people playing Battle Conquest, which is a free game, which means that people can play the game, unlock all its features, enjoy it and not pay a single cent. On top of that, they get very frequent updates and a development team which is always ready to listen to suggestions or issues that the game has. And yet, people behave as if they own the game...even people who haven't spent a single cent, yet they have played it for hours and hours... I think people forget that we are people and not machines...and we too can get frustrated...

I believe that extremes are always wrong...Ignoring the Community is bad...Being extremely responsive is bad too...The balance is always in the middle...

We will continue developing the game, provide support and keep on adding features...no doubt about that..and nothing has changed on this matter...

Having said that...you can also find another clue in the April Fools patch notes. More on that..later on.. Wink

Well said.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumors    Rumors         - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: