Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about premium content

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusin

Question about premium content Empty
PostSubject: Question about premium content   Question about premium content I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:12 am

1. i saw the amount of resources can be bought by the same amount of gems is increasing from time to time, what affect that amount? Level of mines? Days of registration? or what?

2. the price of speeding up buidlings and research is too expensive, speeding up 5 hours cost 300 gems!!! which can buy a really big amount of resources, or some god like fragments. may you consider giving a discount of at least 66% off?

3. i saw new rules came out yesterday. about no multiple accounts. i have to admit that i have played 2 accounts before, i was playing elf before for some time like a week, but i dont like their archers, so i start over again as an undead.
i used the remaining gems to buy some resources and pass it to my undead account by selling them cheap (there was no reset account button that time). so will my account get banned?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Question about premium content   Question about premium content I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:18 am

Quote :
. i saw the amount of resources can be bought by the same amount of gems is increasing from time to time, what affect that amount? Level of mines? Days of registration? or what?

Warehouse level.

Quote :
the price of speeding up buidlings and research is too expensive, speeding up 5 hours cost 300 gems!!! which can buy a really big amount of resources, or some god like fragments. may you consider giving a discount of at least 66% off?

We do not want speed ups to be very cheap, especially the ones which provide the biggest time reductions, so as not to be used extensively. We don't want to encourage players to speed up their city progress with a higher rate.

Quote :
i saw new rules came out yesterday. about no multiple accounts. i have to admit that i have played 2 accounts before, i was playing elf before for some time like a week, but i dont like their archers, so i start over again as an undead.
i used the remaining gems to buy some resources and pass it to my undead account by selling them cheap (there was no reset account button that time). so will my account get banned?

We have already deleted both your accounts and you have been banned for life. affraid I'm obviously kidding. Smile All rules, their implementation and the consequences of violating them have taken officially effect from yesterday. Just have fun with the game, follow the rules and kick your opponent's butts on the battlefield!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Question about premium content   Question about premium content I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:25 am

Does this mean two roomates/housemates will be flagged as exploiters?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Question about premium content   Question about premium content I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:31 am

Quote :
Does this mean two roomates/housemates will be flagged as exploiters?

Very good question Hegorn.

We do not want to be that harsh, especially when algorithms can check their activities and find out whether they are exploiting something or not.
Back to top Go down
Notelitten

PostSubject: Re: Question about premium content   Question about premium content I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:52 am

I say it would be easy to fix by not allowing roommates or same IPs to pvp eachother, or trade with eachother.

If anything, I think they should be allowed a very limited amount of trades and pvps with eachother.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Question about premium content   Question about premium content I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:11 am

Notelitten wrote:
I say it would be easy to fix by not allowing roommates or same IPs to pvp eachother, or trade with eachother.

If anything, I think they should be allowed a very limited amount of trades and pvps with eachother.

Well, I can't really disclose how we are monitoring it, but rest assured it is fair. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about premium content   Question about premium content I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about premium content
Page 1 of 1