Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff

Go down 
+6
kuba_
Bobba
Juggernaut
Vmomo
Pyr
Claudandus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faer

Faer

pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff   pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:02 am

i have been very much enjoying ranged units having a function in battles.
kiting has usually been avoided by both players understanding the point where the match is won/lost save in the occasions where it is still open for debate as to if they can be closed down.
very rare that this has to happen.
hi while still a terror have an enemy and battles have far more shape. best case army is not set in stone atm which is rly nice.
i have other archer hunter units i can now field which otherwise were not the wisest of ap.
as to buffs or nerfs i would far prefer buffs. new challenges set which i have to use my army to overcome, trusting the devs there is a way in which my barracks can be used effectively.
if cav are so good vs archers Agincourt would of gone very differently.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff   pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:53 am

Scaren wrote:
If anything it would make more sense if the closer the archers were the more powerful their volleys were. Considering the enemy is closer so they could aim more accurately and their arrows would hit with more velocity.

This already happens.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff   pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:43 am

XViper wrote:
Scaren wrote:
If anything it would make more sense if the closer the archers were the more powerful their volleys were. Considering the enemy is closer so they could aim more accurately and their arrows would hit with more velocity.

This already happens.

Subjectively I agree, but do you know for sure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff   pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pvp behavior after FoW and archer buff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2