Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strang battle mechanics affecting the Co-op queue and my fights!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Strang battle mechanics affecting the Co-op queue and my fights! Empty
PostSubject: Strang battle mechanics affecting the Co-op queue and my fights!   Strang battle mechanics affecting the Co-op queue and my fights! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:38 pm

I've noticed using a small group of weaker troops instead of a larger group with stronger troops makes me win the fight. Shocked 

I've been using my 2 level 8 HI and every time, I come out with a loss, doesn't matter if my troops got equipment on or not and even on normal difficulty, I'm having a hard time winning, the enemy troops seem superior in number and seem to be able to take more damage overall, plus flanking apparently doesn't help. scratch 

How is that? I thought there would be some reason in acquiring stronger units(HI etc). Now I'm sticking to just using Greenfangs and Slashers, they somehow mysteriously get the job done for me.  jocolor 

Another thing I've noticed is the affect the new battle mechanics have had on the Co-op queue. There is less activity and people are starting using the same methods as in a PvP fight. Players are asking for specific troop combinations(often cavalry is in demand). I don't like that one bit!

I've also had the pleasure of running into a couple of players that just recently started playing the game and their troop composition and weaker levels makes it impossible to win a Co-op fight. I/we simply can't win when the new player is in possession of 2 low level archers and about 3 LI.(Wasn't an issue on Olympus!) I solved this by not doing anymore Co-op battles, yes I got pissed off!(My gear got ruined and the 10 min heal time didn't do wonders either)

What I'm trying to say is that, I'm a bit concerned, when it comes to the new players. If they find it hard getting Co-op partners to help them out because they don't have cavalry or the right units, this will result in players leaving the game! This has to solved somehow, the game has lost a lot of its charm because of the newly implemented battle mechanics. Mad  Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Strang battle mechanics affecting the Co-op queue and my fights! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strang battle mechanics affecting the Co-op queue and my fights!   Strang battle mechanics affecting the Co-op queue and my fights! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:41 pm

I think a nerf to AI could help.
Back to top Go down

Strang battle mechanics affecting the Co-op queue and my fights!
Page 1 of 1