Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insane in Region 49

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piktas

Piktas

Insane in Region 49 Empty
PostSubject: Insane in Region 49   Insane in Region 49 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:58 am

I'm getting attack region quests in that region and it won't allow me to select insane mode. I had this happen to me yesterday but it went away after a fight elsewhere I think.

EDIT: It allowed me to select insane after I wrote this topic. So I guess switching tabs helped? Neutral
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Insane in Region 49   Insane in Region 49 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:07 am

Hm, that's odd. I can see there is the capital's army flag there so maybe that creates the problem, however I can't replicate it. Please check on the circumstances if it happens again Piktas.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Insane in Region 49   Insane in Region 49 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:17 am

The dark army flag is currently in 50 if that's what you're referring to. I tried to see if it's because of the quest and checked it again now but even without the quest it doesn't let me do insane in there. Switching tabs seems to help though.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Insane in Region 49   Insane in Region 49 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:23 am

By tabs you mean physical/political/guilds map?
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Insane in Region 49   Insane in Region 49 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:25 am

No. I mean going to BC forums tab and back to BC the game.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Insane in Region 49   Insane in Region 49 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:32 am

Piktas wrote:
No. I mean going to BC forums tab and back to BC the game.
I would be surprised if this is a flash bug. Something may be in front of that part of the page and by changing tabs it goes away.

Is it particularly the insane button? Do the rest difficulties from left and right work? Is there a hit area where this happens (hand cursor or not)?
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Insane in Region 49   Insane in Region 49 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:40 am

Only the insane button does not respond to the cursor. I tried moving it around all over and the hand cursor does not appear anywhere on the button. If I move the cursor to an adjacent region and the cursor turns from an arrow to a hand then the cursor on the insane button stays as a hand cursor as it should be and the insane button is click-able again.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Insane in Region 49   Insane in Region 49 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:49 am

Piktas wrote:
Only the insane button does not respond to the cursor. I tried moving it around all over and the hand cursor does not appear anywhere on the button. If I move the cursor to an adjacent region and the cursor turns from an arrow to a hand then the cursor on the insane button stays as a hand cursor as it should be and the insane button is click-able again.

Got it and replicated it. Thank you Piktas. The region info screen which pops up at the top is the culprit here.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Insane in Region 49   Insane in Region 49 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:05 am

Glad to have helped Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane in Region 49   Insane in Region 49 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insane in Region 49
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: