Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance

Go down 
3 posters

Capital Army should take 10 minutes per region?
Yes - Woot! - Superb
Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_vote_lcap80%Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NO - This will just drag out the stalemate
Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_vote_lcap20%Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Why is this poll here?
Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_vote_lcap0%Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance   Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:54 pm

Suggestion:

1. The time to travel for the Capital Armies is determined by distance to the front line.
  2. So the losing side gets more benefit from the Capital Army than the winning side.
  3. Say for example 10 minutes per region travel time (from the capital)
Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance Z2tRSMLHzaD_mE0v_VqLY6Wa7e2y5JL4MUqO_gm4-s1p75hR91Xkjq_wSV4cL7ZwRsIem1eOGawbRFwb9y4-lKtZUV1Q8mICqNKmzC8He3o47XjW--UvB-RFIw
3 day poll
Back to top Go down
Broodzero

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance   Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:14 pm

i was under the impression that the armies already had varying travel times based on distance
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance   Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Broodzero wrote:
i was under the impression that the armies already had varying travel times based on distance
Maybe ... so hard to tell though ... as the lines have been pretty close to each other for last 3 months.

I guess I could time them more accurately, but hard to remember.

My suggestion was more to get a discussion:
  1. What is current situation?
  2. What do we think is "fair" & makes a better game?
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance   Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

I think it's already like that. Back when light side was near the dark capital their army kept spawning more frequently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance   Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Capital Army time is determined by distance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: