Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.

Go down 
+2
Tibr
MasterMind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterMind

MasterMind

The crazy rise of ressources price on the market. Empty
PostSubject: The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.   The crazy rise of ressources price on the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:24 am

We noticed recently the crazy increase of resources price since the previous last days, and I am afraid that this will have a bad influence on the continuation of the new members on the game, especialy this will prevent them from progressing normally and attain higher levels in a reasonable periode of time. Therefor I request the intervention of the game masters to stabilize prices to a acceptable level.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.   The crazy rise of ressources price on the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:30 am

A big part of that should be fixed anytime now, we are waiting for the patch since yesterday Smile
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.   The crazy rise of ressources price on the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:35 am

What Tibr said.

With the changes that are coming, prices will normalise before long.
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.   The crazy rise of ressources price on the market. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:34 am

When I was a noob I rarely used the Market,

but anyway it will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
jellybiscuit

PostSubject: Re: The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.   The crazy rise of ressources price on the market. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:22 pm

I used to believe this, but no longer.

The current system is allowing one, or maybe a handful of people to manipulate the prices, bidding up any auction that isn't their own. The buyout cap is the only thing keeping them from pushing the prices even higher.

Adjusting in-game rewards is going to do nothing to stop the behavior. At the rate the player base is shrinking, there will be few left to sell to before long anyway.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.   The crazy rise of ressources price on the market. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Who even uses "auctions".

The price will drop. It already is a little. More and more lower price resources are appearing.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.   The crazy rise of ressources price on the market. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:45 pm

I do think the modified rewards could help quite a bit (it's no secret that gold is WAY easier to get than iron, stone, wood, or frags right now!). The only thing keeping the resource prices from being extremely high before was the extremely low gem cost of the resources. Now that those have increased several fold, so have the market prices of those resources.

Unfortunately player base has also shrunk severely, which means it's much easier for people to monopolize the market. They can still only sell as high as people are willing to buy, but it's still not a good thing having so few players. I'm kind of hoping for another noob rush after the next few features have been added (even though that inevitably means dark side will take a big hit...).
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.   The crazy rise of ressources price on the market. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Us the players need to advertise a little more.
I mentioned the game over at my local gaming forum.

People need to spread the word Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.   The crazy rise of ressources price on the market. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The crazy rise of ressources price on the market.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: