Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bidding to buyout price leaves item displayed on market

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Bidding to buyout price leaves item displayed on market Empty
PostSubject: Bidding to buyout price leaves item displayed on market   Bidding to buyout price leaves item displayed on market I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:44 am

This bug is almost too trivial to report ... except .. it is interfering with another display bug report I am attempting to write. Sad 

Since I took the time to make the screenshots (for the other bug), I figured I might as well post them here anyway ...

#1 Pursuing the market for common weapon fragments ...

Bidding to buyout price leaves item displayed on market 0d4Bsve3krXLpXxP7uftMs5QrZfiSQZkiglJzVPJSPtadKZW4kKclTWFrurjuYEcp4EC5Y16qjOqgJWPeFJ885CQnLI5ERaQ6TyZi2pQs8zt8J6ohOH4I8CeMA

#2 The prey is spotted ... ready to buy!

Bidding to buyout price leaves item displayed on market P6WQ7JTo7wN95j9EqSqvXg_kWsfyzzEi2ZKrNHzABrF2r3URT1HyVdrI5wkseqfOgNYD3O4mRLKV_1351qSmfVnpJJUuvHBhCzhIpeeQk74eeT8tFZC0bJr4Wg

#3 Item still displays on market

Bidding to buyout price leaves item displayed on market QT1mXtSndwxFz36bvTTz6mFLU3CD3kWTVrBayHmV-pJhyiRX0-YdHMpUvDR8VJ64O4POLi7piHGtcaDpKuqL4NDlf2jdhQv2hlPsp6LaMK3geBWIK6W4leJGsg

#4 Going to purchase screen, shows item was purchased

Bidding to buyout price leaves item displayed on market V27GPQYF273yG0NlL6tn2WieksvGI9tn2T0807noHPdP-cQoMQHfPZoQPY0qQfHOa_ASPXalfTCrkHMw4hFRHNom5dV9NRzawACCOclZGKd7blyK_uigmdNjqw

#5 Item is properly gone from market

I forgot to take a screen shot of it Embarassed, but that was the case.

Summary: A very trivial display bug, showing a buyout item still on market after it has been purchased.

NOTE: No uncommon weapon fragments, gold, or other items were lost, damaged, or mangled in this test.

Important update: Was my fault in picture #1 for hitting BID instead of BUYOUT Embarassed ... well still a trivial display bug ... but that explains why I saw it now & normally do not ... since when trying to reproduce with pictures, I accidently hit BID instead of BUYOUT.

Still when you bid an item to its buyout price, would be nice if it disappeared from market.  (Though of trivial importance to fix).
Back to top Go down

Bidding to buyout price leaves item displayed on market
Page 1 of 1