Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Premium upgrade question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quadq

Premium upgrade question Empty
PostSubject: Premium upgrade question   Premium upgrade question I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 am

I purchased the premium upgrade and have been receiving the frags/resources over the last 3 weeks. However, I have only received the gems in the first one.

The last two I did not get any....

Did this change and I did not see it in the forum? Or is there a chance that I might not get any each week.

gems are cheap so I am not worried since I dont mind supporting the game...just was trying to figure it out.

Thanks greatly and thank you for the update about GW2. If in wrong forum...my apologies.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Premium upgrade question   Premium upgrade question I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:11 am

Thank you for your post Quadq and welcome to the Battle Conquest Community. Smile

You are right. There is a chance involved in receiving Gems every week. It is totally random though.

We are looking forward to our next update and we are surely way too excited. Smile
Back to top Go down
Quadq

PostSubject: Re: Premium upgrade question   Premium upgrade question I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Excellent, good to know. Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium upgrade question   Premium upgrade question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premium upgrade question
Page 1 of 1