Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New premium

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

New premium Empty
PostSubject: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Ah until there is a dragon faction player that I pvp and beat or a dragon boss that I can kill I refuse to use that title. I have not slayed a dragon and therefore have not earned that title. Although don't know if I will buy the premium yet. depends on cost?
Back to top Go down
Death1

Death1

New premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:11 pm

I have to aggree with Scaren. The Dragonslayer tile does not make any sense unless we beat something dragonlike. I suggest changing the title Dragonslayer to Dragon because fighting a player with extra recources, random fragment, extra loot chance,extra xp for heros, increased drop chance, and recieving 10-20 gems every week will be as hard to take down as a dragon. I suggest making the title dragonslayer availble for anyone that beats 100 dragons (players weilding the premium) in PvP.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

New premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Death1 wrote:
I have to aggree with Scaren. The Dragonslayer tile does not make any sense unless we beat something dragonlike. I suggest changing the title Dragonslayer to Dragon because fighting a player with extra recources, random fragment, extra loot chance,extra xp for heros, increased drop chance, and recieving 10-20 gems every week will be as hard to take down as a dragon. I suggest making the title dragonslayer availble for anyone that beats 100 dragons (players weilding the premium) in PvP.
Wow I actually really like that idea. Making me a dragon and hopefully a dragon slayer Smile
Back to top Go down
Death1

Death1

New premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Let us hope that the devs see this and change (or at least consider) to the suggestions we have stated.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

New premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Death1 wrote:
I have to aggree with Scaren. The Dragonslayer tile does not make any sense unless we beat something dragonlike. I suggest changing the title Dragonslayer to Dragon because fighting a player with extra recources, random fragment, extra loot chance,extra xp for heros, increased drop chance, and recieving 10-20 gems every week will be as hard to take down as a dragon. I suggest making the title dragonslayer availble for anyone that beats 100 dragons (players weilding the premium) in PvP.
The dragon is supposed to be guarding all these bonuses. The player purchases the premium and thus kills the dragon and receives the bonuses, hence the "DragonSlayer".
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

New premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:32 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Death1 wrote:
I have to aggree with Scaren. The Dragonslayer tile does not make any sense unless we beat something dragonlike. I suggest changing the title Dragonslayer to Dragon because fighting a player with extra recources, random fragment, extra loot chance,extra xp for heros, increased drop chance, and recieving 10-20 gems every week will be as hard to take down as a dragon. I suggest making the title dragonslayer availble for anyone that beats 100 dragons (players weilding the premium) in PvP.
The dragon is supposed to be guarding all these bonuses. The player purchases the premium and thus kills the dragon and receives the bonuses, hence the "DragonSlayer".
ehh still don't feel the satisfaction but great choice for price Smile and can you look at my post. It's the one right below us called 2v1 imbalance please
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

New premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:25 am

Few questions about it:

• Is the new premium available to purchace without expiring time?

• Can we change the "dragonslayer with something more suitable like Lord of Conquest? Something that suits more like a supporter rather than an epic boss killer, if you start using these kind of titles for supporters we would not have future titles for raid and boss fight top players

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

New premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:29 am

Souless wrote:
Is the new premium available to purchace without expiring time?
Not quite sure I understand what you mean. However, there is no other premium, so it is exactly as it is shown.

Souless wrote:
Can we change the "dragonslayer with something more suitable like Lord of Conquest? Something that suits more like a supporter rather than an epic boss killer, if you start using these kind of titles for supporters we would not have future titles for raid and boss fight top players
As it was mentioned above, "The dragon is supposed to be guarding all these bonuses. The player purchases the premium and thus kills the dragon and receives the bonuses, hence the "DragonSlayer"." We like it as it is, and we will add a lot more titles and achievements later on anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

New premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:31 am

Quote :
Not quite sure I understand what you mean. However, there is no other premium, so it is exactly as it is shown.
Is this offer only up for like a week, so do we need to hurry to buy it or will it be still available in like 2 months?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

New premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:17 am

Zara wrote:
Is this offer only up for like a week, so do we need to hurry to buy it or will it be still available in like 2 months?
It is here to stay... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New premium Empty
PostSubject: Re: New premium   New premium I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New premium
Page 1 of 1