Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mercenary guilds

Go down 
+2
Arion
Death1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Death1

Death1

mercenary guilds Empty
PostSubject: mercenary guilds   mercenary guilds I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Guild Warfare is finnally out along with option on what to do on a certain region.
The 3 opption that are availible are sabotage, control, and support. Why would some guild cancel what they are doing to help a guild in some other region and for no benefits?Mad Then there is my 3 guild situation, guild A and guild B are fighting for region 64. Guild C comes along and sabatoges guild B's power leading to guild A to take that region and what does guild C get. NOTHING.Evil or Very Mad So I propose that the guilds be paid for assistance. Let me put out an example, The Fallen and Crimson King are the strongest light and dark guild so their assistance will cost a huge fortune like 1 million gold, wood, iron, and stone and they would assist or hurt for a certain %. Maybe like 2%. So what I am saying is please add a feature so guilds can be paid to hurt some or help others.
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

mercenary guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: mercenary guilds   mercenary guilds I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:54 pm

I see what you are going for here and its not a bad idea at all. In fact I do believe they are going to add something alot like it...in the near future called bounties. Not entirely sure if it will be up to the guilds involved to set them up or not however it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
ezeltje

ezeltje

mercenary guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: mercenary guilds   mercenary guilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:00 am

Death1 wrote:
The 3 opption that are availible are sabotage, control, and support. Why would some guild cancel what they are doing to help a guild in some other region and for no benefits?

Benifits don't always come in a resource/gold price ;)When arrangements were made (read like a pact) then there are huge benefits, but not by resource output. Think about protecting each other regions (You helped me out once, I help you out this time kind of idea (great things for backstabbing and messing things up for sure ^^)). So basically saying, there might not seem to be a resource benefit, but it mostly comes to gain more power (e.g. smaller guilds co-oping can become more powerfull than one larger guild, because then they might have the number advantage)

This is the matter of diplomats and leaders to determine their course and to choose their allies (and enemies) and based on that guilds will rise and fall Wink

-edit-
http://www.battleconforum.com/t567-guild-pact-terminology this thread is written very nicely and descripes more or less benefits by helping each other out.

P.s. ofcourse bounties can already be made by some thinking and usage of the market pirat 
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

mercenary guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: mercenary guilds   mercenary guilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:13 am

yeah pretty nice if we can assist others with rewards
*evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

mercenary guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: mercenary guilds   mercenary guilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 am

Death1, very good questions....There is a simple answer...It is already in the design. In the Vault window you will see that there is a button called "Contracts". Contracts will be used between Guilds and Resources and Items can be traded for....services....or for just trading...
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

mercenary guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: mercenary guilds   mercenary guilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:28 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Death1, very good questions....There is a simple answer...It is already in the design. In the Vault window you will see that there is a button called "Contracts". Contracts will be used between Guilds and Resources and Items can be traded for....services....or for just trading...

Ah I thought that bounties would be connected to boss battles. Like let's say that for 100 of each resource your guild sets a bounty on a boss. If you kill the boss you get those resources for your guild.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

mercenary guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: mercenary guilds   mercenary guilds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:30 am

Scaren wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Ah I thought that bounties would be connected to boss battles. Like let's say that for 100 of each resource your guild sets a bounty on a boss. If you kill the boss you get those resources for your guild.

No, bounties will be set by Guilds on Regions and any player who would play there would gain Influence for the Guild and Gold for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mercenary guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: mercenary guilds   mercenary guilds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mercenary guilds
Page 1 of 1